[Tone Junkie] "Everything Pack" now 25% off. Lots of Demos inside.

• I can understand the questions at the Princess pack but at the same time...... the warmth of your Princess was a real surprise and made me feel as if I was playing a real one because thats the tone you hope (or better I hope) to (and can) get out of it once you put some real effort in the tone controls on a good day when the amp listens to what you/I want and that does not happen to me everyday. But since I have this pack It does happen everyday.
    I hope that there’s a lot more with which you keep on surprising the Kemper community.

• I can understand the questions at the Princess pack but at the same time...... the warmth of your Princess was a real surprise and made me feel as if I was playing a real one because thats the tone you hope (or better I hope) to (and can) get out of it once you put some real effort in the tone controls on a good day when the amp listens to what you/I want and that does not happen to me everyday. But since I have this pack It does happen everyday.
    I hope that there’s a lot more with which you keep on surprising the Kemper community.

I'm glad you are digging it. One small trick I have found. With smaller amps I sometimes like to run the bass a bit higher when profiling because then after you pull back the bass on the kemper it still sounds big but not bass as opposed to just profiling it with the bass pulled back. Glad you are digging it!

• No need to. You have already a club of (tone)junkies and that club seems to be doing fine. Meanwhile I will never get wise and will indulge in my addiction. Cheering myself up with the thought that this addiction has benefits.

• Will the everything pack include future updates and packs? :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Will the everything pack include future updates and packs? :)

Hi Musicmad,

The Everything pack includes everything we have ever released up until this point. It does not include future releases. We have been getting so many requests for a subscription model or something similar that I am looking into how we could offer a subscription type service or some way to purchase all future packs that will be released next year etc. Thanks!