Synth block?

• Pretty please?!?!?

I definitely would like this. I'm well aware of the capabilities of today's KPA but a Kemper designed synth block would take the KPA in a totally different realm.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Given Mr. Kemper's synthesizer background; it seems like a complete no brainer. I could be wrong. I gigged this weekend with my FTP/Ipad combo and had a bunch of random difficulties with it. An integrated synth block would have been a life saver :D

• an synth dedicated block would be absolutely necessary for us bassists. .. It's the only feature that I really miss. I really can't understand why it's missing in a digital machine. .. i strongly hope the will integrate it in the near future or ill be forced to buy an external pedal, and it would be pretty inconvenient. .. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• It's the only feature that I really miss. I really can't understand why it's missing in a digital machine.

I think as long as you don't connect a guitar with single signals per string, there won't be any high-class guitar synth.
    Not at Kemper's or anywhere else.

BTW: Some effects that sound similar are already realizable - but these are not real synths.

• I think as long as you don't connect a guitar with single signals per string, there won't be any high-class guitar synth.Not at Kemper's or anywhere else.

BTW: Some effects that sound similar are already realizable - but these are not real synths.

Well, there are a few other companies coming to mind. The most obvious is Boss with their cool SY-300 that takes a standard 1/4" input and turns it int polyphonic synthesis. Electro Harmonix is doing the same thing with their 9-series pedals. Pigtronix has a pedal that does synthesis with just a guitar input.

For me a synth block in the KPA doesn't even have to be polyphonic. I'd be happy with a monophonic synth and considering how good the KPA is at pitch tracking, I'm sure it can be done. The main question is where it is on the KPA development team priority list.

Cheers,

Mats N

• I wasn't talking about realistic, instrument synthesis. More so something like what's available on the Fractal, Helix, etc. A Kemper equivalent of the SY300 would kill, imo.

I'm not interested in a sample player synthesizer either. Imagine a Virus block in the KPA! That would make me really happy!!!!!

Cheers,

Mats N

• Well, there are a few other companies coming to mind. The most obvious is Boss with their cool SY-300 that takes a standard 1/4" input and turns it int polyphonic synthesis. Electro Harmonix is doing the same thing with their 9-series pedals. Pigtronix has a pedal that does synthesis with just a guitar input.

For me a synth block in the KPA doesn't even have to be polyphonic. I'd be happy with a monophonic synth and considering how good the KPA is at pitch tracking, I'm sure it can be done. The main question is where it is on the KPA development team priority list.

Cheers

I can also imagine this for monophonic synths. I have tried SY 300, E-Harmonics B9, C9 and I think they can find their friends.
    But the best results I had with a GK PU on one of my guitars and a really keyboard.
    In my current bands I don't need much synth sound, except for some sound carpets that I create with Fishman Triple Play and my notebook.
    If I need more of these, I probably have to buy a hardware sound module and the Fishman FS1 switch.