Nick Johnston plays Kemper

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi guys,

just seen this vid....

• He's so good. Thx for sharing!

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Where did you see that?

He also mentioned at a conference/clinic performance that he was using an AC20 profile "that sounds like no AC20 I've ever heard" (his words) that was shown to him by Keith Merrow. I can't find the video but it's up on youtube somewhere.

It's also pretty clear about the 0:17s mark, which jives with the comments he made above.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He also mentioned at a conference/clinic performance that he was using an AC20 profile "that sounds like no AC20 I've ever heard" (his words) that was shown to him by Keith Merrow. I can't find the video but it's up on youtube somewhere.

It's also pretty clear about the 0:17s mark, which jives with the comments he made above.

Thx for the information

• He also mentioned at a conference/clinic performance that he was using an AC20 profile "that sounds like no AC20 I've ever heard" (his words) that was shown to him by Keith Merrow. I can't find the video but it's up on youtube somewhere.

The video he made with Keith Merrow is here...

• I'm using that AC20 off the exchange here. I was geeky enough to pause his video, full screen it and figure out the author and amp...

• LOLOLOLOL I just created a thread looking for this gained up AC20 profile. Anyone have a copy?

Edited for if it's just the rmpacheco gained up AC20; shouldn't be too hard to recreate. I dl'd it yesterday and wasn't blown away but of course, it didn't come with Nick's playing skills baked in the profile ?(:D

• Type Morgan AC 20 in the rig exchange download it and turn up the gain basically. :) I have contacted Nick directly and he responded with the same advice. So that's what I did and WahLah

I will give that a go. As dumb as this sounds; I don't think I tried that when I messed with the profile =O It's amazing what you can do with just a simple turn of a knob :thumbup:

• I will give that a go. As dumb as this sounds; I don't think I tried that when I messed with the profile =O It's amazing what you can do with just a simple turn of a knob :thumbup:

Hey no problem, I'm personally OCD about rigs so I always want the tweaked version I hear or see. That's part of the magic is hearing what so and so did to the profile. Not dumb at all