Midi Control the KPA with Boss GT-8 Floorboard

• Good evening,
    I have a boss GT-8 Floorboard. Can I use this Board as a Midi Controller for the KPA to
    change Rigs and Settings at a live session ?
    Kind Regards
    Mici

• I tried to use my gt10 and while I could change rigs and use the expressionpedal for wah/volume, I could NOT get it to turn the stomps on/off. don't know if the gt8 is exactly the same? it works nicely with the pod hd500 though,

• I tried to use my gt10 and while I could change rigs and use the expressionpedal for wah/volume, I could NOT get it to turn the stomps on/off. don't know if the gt8 is exactly the same? it works nicely with the pod hd500 though,

I am assuming it will work fine with the pod hd 300 too? Anybody tried it?

• Good evening,
    I have a boss GT-8 Floorboard. Can I use this Board as a Midi Controller for the KPA to
    Kind Regards
    Mici

I once used a GT-8 with a Engl E670 SE amp as a controller. I had massive problems... the GT-8 could not switch no matter what I tried, and the support from Roland accused the amp as being the problem. Unfortunately for Roland the Engl was controlled perfectly by a Line 6 Live pedal with no mods virtually.
    I wrote a review on my site about the GT-8 and the GT-10 and you can see in the GT-8 review the whole saga of what went on. Personally I would not waste my time trying the GT-8 with the kemper from experience with the GT-8.. but thats just an opinion.
    I would however use a FC300 as a controller, or a G-Lab Board or my trusty Ground Control which will work with near enough anything...
    Check my review to find out more about that GT-8 thing www.tonymckenzie.com
    Trust it all helps you make your mind up about the controller.

Careful I'm watching you...

• Good evening,
    Kind Regards
    Mici

You should be able to use anything with Midi Out to change patches/rigs on any device that has Midi In, I've done that with the GT-8 and others with no problems, BUT you probably won't be able to do CC changes to turn individual effects On/Off, i happen to have one here in the studio(no mine) and plugged it into the KPA, no problems at all switching rigs + something like a GT-8 while it doesn't sound as good as the KPA makes for a decent live backup.