Quick Sound clip for my New Folreden Guitar.

• wow!!! That looks so nice. How long have you had yours. ?

I fell in love with this beauty since day one :) Bought it in april this year and almost left my other guitars untouched since then... Now I just have to hope that I'll play as good as you some day, your videos are amazing! :thumbup: How long have you had your first S-Model John?
    In case you would like to have a look, here are some more pics of my S-Model: Show your latest guitar

• I fell in love with this beauty since day one :) Bought it in april this year and almost left my other guitars untouched since then... Now I just have to hope that I'll play as good as you some day, your videos are amazing! :thumbup: How long have you had your first S-Model John?In case you would like to have a look, here are some more pics of my S-Model: Show your latest guitar

That’s lovely, great pics. I’ve had my first one just over 1 year. Thanks for the kind words about my videos. I should have the neck pickup demo out for the weekend.

Bas said they are looking at bringing a new classic model to there line. Looking forward to see the prototype.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Hi Guys,

Another Quick Sound Demo of my new Folreden Strat. This time using the Neck Pickup, Seymour Duncan 59. I really like this pickup, its nice and fat. 8o

I'm using the Marshall JTM 45 profile from Bert on this track. This JTM45 is becoming my favourite profile for low gain stuff really like it a lot. :thumbup:

BTW : I stole all these licks from Jack Thammarat :P:D8)

Hope you enjoy this?

John

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Tasty licks, man. Speed not necessary when all the notes do count. And yeah, that LP/Strat sounds great too. At least in your hands, mate.

Thanks Buddy !! It does sound great, total contrast from my other Folreden which is what I was hoping for. :thumbup:
    Glad you liked it.

• Great John!

• Yep, enjoyed it very much !! Very cool John :thumbup::thumbup:

• Hey guys,

I‘m wondering how Folreden is able to build such guitars for a very low price. I own a RebelRelic which is a dutch custom Guitar Shop,too. For a Rebelrelic you have to pay at least 2.200€, but you get a perfect guitar.

Thanks!

Instagram: @meandmystrat