Sync issue with rig manager/KPA/remote

• just got my kemper a couple of days ago and love this thing. although it seems I experienced difficulties programming/editing performances
    everything is connected properly with the latest firmware/software versions.
    I create a performance in the rig manager and i assign rigs A to slot 1 , B to slot 2 and C to slot 3 for example. so far so good.
    first the first slot seems to have a default rig 'crunch' on there and I cannot seem to get rid of it. for example If paste rig A in slot 1 , it s gonna show and play rig A but I move A in slot 4 or else , crunch comes back by default in slot 1. and problems start there, now whatever i do, KPA and remote do not only show the same rigs in the slots but they also play a different rig than the one displayed.
    makes no sense to me
    I cannot do anything else than delete the performance to start again but it means i cannot move the slots within rig manager without completely messing up my performance.

is there something I m missing , or doing wrong ?

• Just tried the trick of holding the rig button through boot up. It worked for a moment, then everything got scrambled again. That and a couple of other frustrations have me thinking that editing performances then saving them to the browse pool is just asking for trouble. I'm back to tweaking in Browse mode, unless someone has a better idea.

• also, there s this thread relating to this same problem back in 2015 for a which one of the administrator (timo) replied that it was going to be fixed in the next firmware which clearly was not.
    Timo, help please

• I have the same problem although once I manage to get my performances to save properly and disconnect everything it’s fine. It’s just baffling why that Crunch profile randomly gets put in the slot you are trying to paste into.