Anyone still using a Behringer FCB1010 with their Kemper?

• I use it with an Uno4Kemper chip. I preferred the more intuitive way it comes setup instead of the more programmable (but confusing for a novice) EurekaProm.

The pedals and buttons are cheap and leave much to be desired, but it’s inexpensive and a good all-in-one option. Really makes the price tag of the Remote seem absurd.

• The only issue I had was its more easily confused if you step on more than one pedal...mine used to get confused and sometimes send the kemper silent for a moment...

Otherwise it was pretty good and certainly good enough for practice or use live.

• I have it, with original chip, and works perfect !
    The only problem that I have is:
    If I put (For example) Pedal number 6 for turn on the delay and Pedal number 7 for turn on Reverb... When I push number 6, delay is ON, now I push number 7 and REVERB is ON, if I want to turn off DELAY, i have to push pedal number 6 TWICE... I would like to drive it as a normal pedalBOARD, where the each pedals being a independence FX....
    Sorry for my english... i know it sucks !

Greetings from ARGENTINA.

• I use my grab and go homemade pedal for small gigs. But for bigger gigs where I need more control I still use my chopped FCB with the original UnoforKemper chip.
    Works great and still pretty easy to carry around.

• I outgrew my Behringer with Uno chip and bought a Gordius Little Giant.
    Great pedal, you can even go to the moon and back if you want.
    But honestly if it's simple turning fx on and off, the Gordius is overkill, but I use it to send program changes to the Kemper, a Whammy, a loop pedal, a Rocktron Intellipitch, a samplerack and also midinotes to that same samplerack, all at the same time!! And it works like a dream.

[Blocked Image: http://www.gordius.be/pics/gordius-little-giant_lg1.JPG]

• =Hi there, I have an FCB1010 lying around and would like to test how it works compared to my Kemper Remote. Can someone direct towards the list of midi commands & functionality.

Thanks a lot!

Gert

• =Hi there, I have an FCB1010 lying around and would like to test how it works compared to my Kemper Remote. Can someone direct towards the list of midi commands & functionality.

Thanks a lot!

Gert

You can just get a Uno4Kemper firmware chip and it simply works with no programming. It also allows you some customization, but essentially it's plug and play. The Kemper and FCB1010 talk to each other so you have bi-directional communication. I have that setup and it works perfectly.

The chip is like $25 or something like that. Well worth the measly cost.

• I just got a second FCB1010 with Uno firmware, so that I wouldn't have to schlepp my main one back and forth between church and home. Once I got the new one flashed with my settings, the two are pretty much indistinguishable.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
    --Matt Groening

"Cannot run out of time! There is infinite time. You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool. No, not good, no, never use this." --Zathras

• Hi there, i use an FCB1010 with factory firmware and it works fine for me so far, but sometimes the Kemper won`t change profiles or rigs with the pedal anymore, while it still works using the knobs on the Kemper.
    I have to switch the Kemper off and on to make it work aigain, wich is an unpleasant situation on stage.
    Is somebody here who know about this problem or can help me?

Edited 4 times, last by Phonhaus ().

• I'm late into the Kemper Profiler/FCB1010 game, having only bought a (used) Kemper Profiler Powerhead 2 days ago. I can't bring myself to spending another $500 for the foot controller, so I'm looking into the FCB1010, with (preferred for 2-way comms) or without a mod chip, and MIDI in/out. Will I be able to do ALL of this for performances (hint, Performance mode)?

- Program performances, with multiple rigs per performance

- Program effects on/off control, at least boost, chorus, delay, reverb, so pushing a button enables the effect, and pushing it again disables it

- Cycle through each performance with a simple up/down button

- Select a rig to play, and simultaneously de-select a previously selected rig in a performance, e.g., selecting a "Verse" rig will de-select the "Intro" rig

Thanks!