EP1-KP wah/morph,is it possible?!?!?

• i sent the support this question a week ago and still no answer...
    i want to switch between wah mode to morph mode by switch but its not working.
    i do succeed to switch between volume and wah but not the moprh and wah.
    is that even possible or am i'm missing something?

• System menue page 5/18, setbox MorphPedal to Wah

thanks for your comment.
    of course i tried it,but if i am in "wah" function -the morph is not working at all.
    if it's on the "morph" function is "on" all the time when even when wah is on .
    i want to switch on the wah and that the morph will go off,like volume/wah option..

i'm a bit disappointed with the kemper support department that until now i haven't got an answer.

• I think you didnt have assignet the switch.

Just for a test:

Set morph to wah

Put the wah in slot D

Go to the setup of your pedal in system menue and set the switch to stomp D ( on/off stomp D).

Hope this works, i am not at my kpa at the moment.

I use another setup. Wah to vol with the mission pedal and morph with a seperate moog ep3 pedal.

• I checked it out and configured my system with morph to wah.

System menue page 5 Morph to wah
    I connected the pedal to pedal 5 (Remote), so page 10 in system menue : Mode = Pedal type 1, Function = Morph Pedal

The switch is connected to Pedal 6 (Remote): Mode= Mono switch, Switch Tip = Stomp D on/off

So I put an active wah in stomp D. When i use the pedal switch, the wah gets off and only the morph function is on, when morph is setted.

If you press the switch of the pedal to switch on the wah, it works.

The only strange thing is, that with this configuration morph and[/b] the wah is working. I expected, that morph is off when wah is on, but it isn't.

So for me it's also a bug, because when you setted a volume up when using the morph function the volume comes up as it should. When the wah is on, the volume comes also up because morph is also working. Bad effect when the volume rises up when you use the wah.

So finaly i am back to Wah to Vol and the seperate morph pedal.

• have you tried with your mission and kemper?
    if i turn off the wah the morph does not work (either mine is malfunction or either it's not possible).
    would you be kind and check if function like you say it suppose to with your rig?

• Yes, i tried it with my mission ep1 gn .

Did you used the calibrate function?

If you set morph to wah and you move the pedal you can see on page 5 that both functions work.

I setted it like i have written in my last post and the morph works. Have you switched on morph in your rig menue?

• what function the exp should be? wah or morph?
    if i choose wah the wah is the only one moving on the calibrate.if i choose morph they both moves on calibrate.
    but like i said before,when i turn on the wah the morph still running, i want it to go off when the wah is on.

• The function is morph to wah. So imho you have to set morph and both are running. This is what i have written, the morph is still running when the wah is on. I didn't expect it, but it is so.

For me not useable, thats why i prefer a second pedal only for morph.

Maybe one off the mods here have an idea.

• ok here is an update.
    kemper finally respond my inquiry and this is what they said:

"The only pedal link function where both functions work exclusively is wah to volume.
    When you use a pedal configured as morph and activate the morph to wah link,

the pedal will control both functions when both are used in the same rig"

so lets hope they will make this option on the next update

• ...sorry to bring this up again but did they fix this already? I think not because I don't get it to work. When Wah is on the pedal functions for Wah + Morph at the same time (makes no sense). When Wah is off only Morph works (makes sense). Cheers Max