Where can I buy BEST Fender Super Reverb, Vibroverb, Bassman profiles?

• I am looking to buy profiles for use with my Strats, a SRV Signature Strat and also some custom Suhr Strats...
    I am looking for a SRV/Eric Johnson Types of tones. Vintage Blues tones.

I am looking for the BEST profiles of the Fender Blackface Super Reverb and the Vibroverb, and also the Tweed VibroKing and Bassman.

Who do you recommend I buy from that has these for the absolute BEST in tone?

• Thanks for the heads up on Tone Junkie!!! All yall woulda had to said is get the HW profile, everything I ever seen HW review is GOLD! But I didn't know HW made profiles! I had checked out his videos on some Suhr guitars and thought he had amazing tone, but never knew until yall mentioned it that he made profiles! I went to the website and didn't see any audio samples so I searched for it on youtube and as I was listening to the first one I was like that room looks familar, those people look familar, and then when I seen "HW" in description I was like oh yeah!

Dude, I am buying the EVERYTHING pack from HW Tone Junkie right Now!

• "Best" depends on your requirements from these amps. If you can specify more I can probably offer a view as well.

• I am looking to buy profiles for use with my Strats, a SRV Signature Strat and also some custom Suhr Strats...
    I am looking for a SRV/Eric Johnson Types of tones. Vintage Blues tones.

I am looking for the BEST profiles of the Fender Blackface Super Reverb and the Vibroverb, and also the Tweed VibroKing and Bassman.

Who do you recommend I buy from that has these for the absolute BEST in tone?

I'm also looking for a vintage cranked blues stratocaster sound (like Stevie Ray Vaughan). I tried many profiles, both commercial and free, and my favorites are these:
    - Fender Super Reverb amp (GRStudios), free on Rig Manager.
    - CTone OTS (MBritt)
    - TwoRock Jet (And44), it's very nice for a John Mayer sound.
    - 410 SPRVRB cab (OwnHammer)
    - MB 212 412 3 cab (MBritt)
    On my youtube channel I'm testing some of these profiles playing above the original tracks of SRV, J. Mayer, etc., for an easier comparison.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAZHAzcV3XjwN7f_M8ZoVQ

• I have to update myself, my preferences :D , because I recently tried the Tune Junkie profiles and I found them really exceptional. Bassman (Lowbass) has very clean sounds that fit well with my Stratocasters. These profiles do not require many changes; good at first listening. In this regard, I am preparing a short videotest in which I will use only these Tonejunkie profiles to get SRV sounds (from Tin Pan Alley to Texas Flood).

• Until now, the Hays Wylde Bassman E and I profiles have been go to's for me. Just picked up the Tone Junkie pack and especially like 4, 4+ and the KOT profiles. To those of you using this pack, which are your favorites?

• I can agree with the comments above on Tone Junkie profiles, outstanding on my P90 and semi hollow

here is a track featuring the princeton ( funky stuff ) and the the vibro ( leads and themes ) , both were barelly mixed as they sound so good out of the box

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.