Where can I buy BEST Fender Super Reverb, Vibroverb, Bassman profiles?

• I am looking to buy profiles for use with my Strats, a SRV Signature Strat and also some custom Suhr Strats...
    I am looking for a SRV/Eric Johnson Types of tones. Vintage Blues tones.

I am looking for the BEST profiles of the Fender Blackface Super Reverb and the Vibroverb, and also the Tweed VibroKing and Bassman.

Who do you recommend I buy from that has these for the absolute BEST in tone?

• Thanks for the heads up on Tone Junkie!!! All yall woulda had to said is get the HW profile, everything I ever seen HW review is GOLD! But I didn't know HW made profiles! I had checked out his videos on some Suhr guitars and thought he had amazing tone, but never knew until yall mentioned it that he made profiles! I went to the website and didn't see any audio samples so I searched for it on youtube and as I was listening to the first one I was like that room looks familar, those people look familar, and then when I seen "HW" in description I was like oh yeah!

Dude, I am buying the EVERYTHING pack from HW Tone Junkie right Now!

• "Best" depends on your requirements from these amps. If you can specify more I can probably offer a view as well.

• I am looking to buy profiles for use with my Strats, a SRV Signature Strat and also some custom Suhr Strats...
    I am looking for a SRV/Eric Johnson Types of tones. Vintage Blues tones.

I am looking for the BEST profiles of the Fender Blackface Super Reverb and the Vibroverb, and also the Tweed VibroKing and Bassman.

Who do you recommend I buy from that has these for the absolute BEST in tone?

I'm also looking for a vintage cranked blues stratocaster sound (like Stevie Ray Vaughan). I tried many profiles, both commercial and free, and my favorites are these:
    - Fender Super Reverb amp (GRStudios), free on Rig Manager.
    - CTone OTS (MBritt)
    - TwoRock Jet (And44), it's very nice for a John Mayer sound.
    - 410 SPRVRB cab (OwnHammer)
    - MB 212 412 3 cab (MBritt)
    On my youtube channel I'm testing some of these profiles playing above the original tracks of SRV, J. Mayer, etc., for an easier comparison.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCAZHAzcV3XjwN7f_M8ZoVQ

• I have to update myself, my preferences :D , because I recently tried the Tune Junkie profiles and I found them really exceptional. Bassman (Lowbass) has very clean sounds that fit well with my Stratocasters. These profiles do not require many changes; good at first listening. In this regard, I am preparing a short videotest in which I will use only these Tonejunkie profiles to get SRV sounds (from Tin Pan Alley to Texas Flood).

• Until now, the Hays Wylde Bassman E and I profiles have been go to's for me. Just picked up the Tone Junkie pack and especially like 4, 4+ and the KOT profiles. To those of you using this pack, which are your favorites?

• Until now, the Hays Wylde Bassman E and I profiles have been go to's for me. Just picked up the Tone Junkie pack and especially like 4, 4+ and the KOT profiles. To those of you using this pack, which are your favorites?

The KOT's are some of my fav's, they sound fantastic! And those profiles like B2+, allmost clean just breaking up, sounds wonderful.

• I can agree with the comments above on Tone Junkie profiles, outstanding on my P90 and semi hollow

here is a track featuring the princeton ( funky stuff ) and the the vibro ( leads and themes ) , both were barelly mixed as they sound so good out of the box

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.