Top tip: Don't have locked cab in performance mode for months... :)

• It goes without saying but I just realized that I have had a locked (not very good) cabinet locked in performance for months...

Don't do that.

Upside: I can't even recognize how good and versatile the Kemper sounds now!

Downside: _All_ and I mean all my performances will have to be re-authored because they have the same cabinet in them.

Good times :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Is this the case even if you have one lock in one rig ?

Also is there a quick way to see if thing are locked or not ? not only cabs ...

Under "rig" button ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Since I had the cab locked for months every time I made a quick EQ change (or whatever) and saved the performance, the wrong cab got saved along with it.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Press and hold the lock button down and the KPA will light up any buttons that have locked entries...

Get in the habit of doing this often!

Si

Great tip - I'll make a note of that.

• Press and hold the lock button down and the KPA will light up any buttons that have locked entries...

Get in the habit of doing this often!

Si

Great tip! I don't use the lock button but just checked it after reading this...............nothing locked :thumbup: