Master Volume screen randomly comes on

• I've had this happen three times and was wondering if it's a common problem. While changing parameters(not volume parameters) on one of the 4 large center bottom knobs, the "Master Volume" screen randomly comes on for a few seconds then goes away. Those knobs all seem to work fine and don't show a problem in normal use. Any help or shared experience is much appreciated.

• Not to bring back an old thread here, but i think this is the only thread ive found with a similar issues. My kemper toaster has the master volume screen randomly coming on out of nowhere, for no reason that im aware of. Anyone have this issue as well? Did the above issue get solved?

• Not to bring back an old thread here, but i think this is the only thread ive found with a similar issues. My kemper toaster has the master volume screen randomly coming on out of nowhere, for no reason that im aware of. Anyone have this issue as well? Did the above issue get solved?

I would expect the cause for this to be a faulty volume pedal. If you don’t have a volume pedal connected it may be a bad contact in the expression pedal socket.

I would go to the system menu and check your pedal settings. If you have one set as volume but no pedal attached try setting it to Off instead.

• The master volume overlay is not triggered by a volume pedal, but by the MASTER VOLUME pot. Turn that pot by 90 degrees and see what happens. Open a support ticket. This might be hardware related.