TC Electronics Quintessence Harmoniser

• Huge Thin Lizzy fan here, who has been relying on the inbuilt Kemper fx for ages. I think they are all pretty good apart from the flangers and phasers. However, I've never been able to get along with Kemper's harmoniser. So I was absolutely thrilled when I saw the Quintessence Harmoniser by TCE. I've got one ordered and it should be here on Tuesday. On the one hand I'm pretty excited. On the other, a little sad because it will be the first stomp box parked next to the remote, and the spaghetti situation I've avoided for so long will start to manifest itself :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really dig this pedal and plan to buy one for my analog board. But I don’t really think it’s necessary with the Kemper. If it is though, do let us know!