Official Mark Cameron Ocean modded Marshall

• I am very interested to try the cab(s) you guys come up with.

I'll keep you in the loop on that.

Also, in all seriousness regarding purchases and real amps:

If you're an overseas buyer or a new customer I may ask you via Ebay to confirm you know it's a Kemper profile not a real amp before I E-mail you the profiles. To make things faster just put in the buyer notes "I know its a Kemper profile not an amp."

• UPDATE, HUGE HOLIDAY SALE:

First time customers. Package deal for everything as in all five of our commercial profiles and packs for a 100 dollars, message me here.

You get the Aldrich, Pumpkin, CCV800, Ocean and Modern(160 dollar value) for a 100 dollars. Limited time only.

• J hook me up with the Ocean please my Brother, (got every thing else i think?) do you want me to do pay pal so Ebay fee's can kiss my holiday ass? Just PM me when you can please Bro, don't worry about the discount crap, will support you guys

Now how many dishes do i need to wash to get a cab soon :P:D
    Those licks rocked my balls off dam

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Alrighty then...J just sent me the pack FAST..
    there is LOW GAIN , CLEAN and mid to high gain
    Hallelujah! :rolleyes::thumbup:

Stop eating that Turkey and get this pack and add some Marshal cabs (1960av is killer)
    too the beer cave batman. :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• $33 shipping is for the real head you're going to get. Ask for the tracking number :D

They ain't getting any real head, that is for sure... I have found a couple of totally insane deals on gear though -- was hard to think it was the actual item and not a miniature or something :D Then, if looking for ebay deals, late at night, tired, can actually begin to see how one can get confused at least initially.

Edited 2 times, last by Dimi84 ().

• Personally I can only say I'm waiting to see studio profiles. I'm glad they are coming along. Let's see :)

• One of these days, if I can afford to do it that is, I will list one of Mark's amps for 33 dollars and see how long it takes to sell and if the buyer realizes they won an actual amp not a profile. Either way I know it wont last long since our profiles generally sell quick but I just wonder if the buyer will realize it.

• I have found the other profiles are great for rhythm, but the ocean high gain had a better feel for me on my Gibson (mission stereo FRFR) for LEADS.
    Just sustain and dynamics (blah blah).

Now granted i am a spoiled brat with 2 mission cabs and 2 kempers and i can run 2 different profiles or rigs and get a "different" sound and feel
    The air chorus i put on made me think i was teleporting or maybe that was the beer. Its okay its German gluten Free beer so i am okay.
    Sorry I did not mean to think out loud again, back to the ocean profile AHEM.

Yeah its way more usable for me for leads ATM (ocean highgain) i am using a 1960AV cab from LARS Deadlight studio.
    I really think that cab kills it on FRFR at room volume ON ALL THE ALDRICH Rigs. The Friedman cab is 2nd for me
    Well no surprise we are talkin marshal type sounds no?

Dont forget you wont get the same sounds at ROOM volume (to me as good or mix ready or polished etc) as with an FRFR and kemper.

J, if you permit, i would like to send you the FRFR 1960AV RIG for you to test.
    I know cabs are a pain in the ass for you guys man. So yeah i know its a pain in the assto talk /deal with this, but as a loyal customer I just want you to see that the boogie man does not exist.

Do you guys need any advice or help micing up cabs?
    Hey man i am your fan and customer so i just mean well and am Just saying. :)
    J its me man so i am non judgmental and you can speak freely :)

Ill pm you the rigs if you wanna try them.
    GOOD JOB ON THE OCEAN Brother K, kills it for lead for me on the Gibson (stock pick ups)

Ash

• Hi Guys
    @caveman1

@Alebas

okay its a merged cab to be found in Lar's deadlight studio packs
    I can see the 1960AV cab in my EVH,Hector and Diezel packs from Deadlight Studio
    Maybe Lar's can help? @Deadlightstudio

Let me know if any probs :)

Ash

• 1960AV cab from LARS Deadlight studio

Where can I get this cab ash?

If you look in the "Lars Luettge Rig Pack" in the "Rig Exchange", you will find it in a lot of the profiles there.