TRS Cable Recommendations?

• So even though I rarely actually use my Moog Expression pedals, I found out that one of the cheap cables that came with them is now no good. I did some google searches but had a hard time finding anything definitive, and also, a length (@1 foot U.S.) that I wanted so thought I would ask here.

Does anyone have a recommended source for TRS cables, hopefully close to my target length? Quality more important than cost, but would rather not spend over $25 U.S. for a short cable unless it came with some sort of lifetime guarantee or the like. Thanks in advance!

• if you're using 'em for morphing and regular exp pedal for the KPA, I don't think that quality of the cables would affect the tone as it's probably Analog to Digital conversion.

How do turn these moog exp pedals on the KPA ? are these quality stuff ?

• if you're using 'em for morphing and regular exp pedal for the KPA, I don't think that quality of the cables would affect the tone as it's probably Analog to Digital conversion.

How do turn these moog exp pedals on the KPA ? are these quality stuff ?

Agreed :)

If you really want quality, and are decent with a soldering iron, I'd just buy some quality cable and neutrik connectors and solder it up myself. But as Waraba says, if it's just for expression pedal control (no audio signal), I'd just buy something semi-decent :)