Thanksgiving Leftovers at Pete's Profiles

• Basically buy any profiles from me, I'll send you leftovers - some interesting profiles, most one offs, from amps that are pretty cool. Couple of Suhrs (ncluding one that he made two of), a Hiwatt I haven't profiled yet, etc. Details in the link. If you haven't been to the site for awhile, have some pretty interesting new amps and some more coming soon, God willing and the creek don't rise.

http://petesprofiles.weebly.com/thanksgiving-leftovers.html

• 1. Your old XTC pack is amazing: what do you think to do a new big XCT merged pack with different cabs than the older pack?

2. I would like to buy your new Helios pack: why did you insert DO rigs? There are merged rigs: we can turn off the cab.. so you can insert more rigs with different gain or eq or other options ;)

3. If I buy Helios pack, I'll receive Leftovers, right?

Thanks man, you rock!

• Hey Pete...long time no talk. I grabbed your Helios profiles and they sound awesome! So glad you're still contributing to the community. I haven't been on Facebook for a long time so I haven't been able to see what you're doing. Hope all is well!

• Thanks for the note. here are some answers.

1. That's a pretty good idea. I'm really happy with how the XTC profiles came out using my '72 cab and my Bogner cab... but I like the idea. Let me ponder it.

2. I have been including DO rigs because it gives you the ability, if Kemper ever updates the merged rig functionality, to 're merge' at a later date as all you need to make a merged profile is a DO profile and a regular profile. I'm not saying they are going to: There are just some differences that may be small to some but huge to others. In other words, the regular profiles and the merged ones usually sound a little different, and it's never "merged always sound better! or regular sounds better!" - they are just different. This way if anything does change on how Kemper does it (albeit with the same 'raw materials') then you can make your own merged profiles.

3. Absolutely. Or anything else on my webpage. I'm sending them manually, so depending on what time it is here and where I am, there might be a slight delay to get the leftovers but you WILL get them. I email a zip file to the address you used to purchase the profiles. Easy peasy. Just finished mailing out ones to folks who bought today.

• You are back on the saddle then?

Yep. Never left, just didn't go forward much in the last year. I have a wad of tube amps to profile (some of which I don't see often) and upgraded a few things to improve profiles and workflow and stuff. I have an Alyn Meyers Komet Clone, Rivera TBR SL1, a handbuilt and tweaked Tweed Fender Deluxe, a gnarly sounding silverface Fender Super Reverb, a JCM800 2204, a '76 JMP Marshall, a blackface Fender Champ, and a few others I'm forgetting. The Bogner Helios was what really got me back out, that amp sounds GOOD. I replaced some of my live profiles with it.

• That Wizard amp is the shite.. here is the wizard 09 tweaked from a friend of mine (cab changed and a bit more)
    i used both wah's and a pitch pedal on my Gibson to pretend i was Steve Vai :D
    Good work Pete..that wizard amp is in the pantheon of rock amps
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/54lk89fnlq73m6a/frank.MOV?dl=0
    played on one stereo cab, i have a second..the sound is amazing with 2 [also].

kemper RULES.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.