Andy James tone

• Do anyone have a tips on a good profile to create Andy James lead tone like in this video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Make me happy :)
    Paul

• Thanks for reply. I know about the STL pack, but I am sure there is lots of free profiles that is similar, its just to find the right one..
    I read hi is using Blackstar now.. I wonder what effect is used. My guess is a bit of delay and maybe some reverb???
    Thanks for the tips on DV Mark Multiamp I will try to find profiles om that :)
    Regards :)

• I bought my Kemper from someone who managed his tour and I have/had some of his profiles!

So yes he does use a Kemper but I'm not sure if I managed to lose them :( If people are interested I can have a look...

• The STL profiles were Peavey based, but a lot of what you hear is incredible technique. You might be disappointed playing the amp yourself.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7