[Tone Junkie] Beaty Pack (Suhr Bella) out now!!!! Plus 20% off Sale.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Download now at https://tonejunkiestore.com
    20% Off with code "LOYAL20"
    The Beauty Pack captures the sound of the Suhr Bella. We previously offered 5 profiles of this amp in Pack #1 but after the response are releasing an entire pack devoted to this amp. The Pack includes 27 Profiles with bright switch on and off, all OD setting are profiled with and without a KLONE boost and several other stomp box favorites have been added including the KOT, Original Marshall Bluesbreaker V1A (like the John Mayer uses), OCD and a TS-808. You will not find better American cleans anywhere, or at least we think so. This may be the single best amp pack we have every made!

• This and the Dual Amp pack are my favorites. Low gain profiles are my favorite and you nail these down perfectly.

I really like the KOT profiles in this pack. If you came out with a Beauty + KOT pack that would be awesome. Having the boutique pedal matched up to this awesome pedal platform amp with different pedal gain levels would be a no brainier buy for me.

On a side note I noticed that for my setup the Beauty profiles in Pack 1 sound differently then the profiles in this Beauty pack. For example, in Pack 1 I find myself matching them to IR's from Celestian to bring them to the foreground to my ears while this Beauty pack's profiles sound great right out of the box. I don't know why this is so and it's entirely possible that I don't know what I'm doing but I'm just curious if you could help. I listen to the KPR through Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro headphones (otherwise family complains with the guitar volume using a speaker cab).

Anyway, great work and thanks for the great packs!