Balancing 'clean sens' for multiple guitars when used live?

• Hi everyone. I've just purchased the power rack with remote and I have come across a potential issue. I will be using my kemper in a live setting, with multiple guitars. I know that the clean sens in the input section can alter any volume differences between clean and distortion to suit your guitar, but what if you are using multiple guitars? I normally use 2 electrics and an electro acoustic. Anyone had issue with this ? thanks :)

• What Paul said -

1) Select the Input button and make sure the Lock button is off.
    2) Make the input setting changes for your first guitar
    3) Press Store and select INPUT Section
    4) Name the Input as per the guitar and save
    5) Repeat for your other guitars

When you switch guitars you'll need to press Input and select the right input with the Browse knob

• It is possible to save your input settings, for different guitars, and recall. I have a few different input settings stored, that I can load up when changing guitars. To be honest though, most times, I keep my Input settings locked, and don'r bother to switch, when i grab a different guitar.

To save, hold the input button until it's flashing, then press the store button. It then asks you if you want to save the whole rig or just the input settings. Select "Input" Give it a name (i use the guitar names) then press store again to save.

• I just set up two different inputs. One for humbuckers and one for single coil. I raise my distortion sense for the single coil guitars so that the rigs are similar in the breakup between HB and SC. On a tube amp you would push the gain more for a SC, so I kinda do the same thing with my input settings.
    If that makes sense, lol.

• I keep my Input settings locked, and don'r bother to switch, when i grab a different guitar.

Same here. Used to change settings on stage but didn't enjoy the process at all, especially with poor eyesight, so I leave it on one "average" setting and swap between guitars without changing it. (Strat-HB-P90)

The good news is that I am getting much better at using the volume on the guitar to manage my gain and I don't look like a doofer with my back to the audience bending over my KPA when the next song kicks in!

• Yeah - despite my instructional assist above I only use a single Input settings.

My main guitar is HHH configuration with splitting and lots of options, so I often use it all night.