I'm up to 47,310 Rigs...

• You beat me by a few rigs..i have about the same
    and only use 4 rigs :rolleyes::thumbup:
    okay i am being funny i use 5 :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Haha Paul that reminds me of this video on the Kemper channel.
    One day I will count how many times he plays that bluesy lick. I'm guessing its 30-40 times.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How can anybody need 47310 rigs when there is rmpacheco's Morgan AC20? The only rig I am coming back consistently all the time and it somewhat sounds great with any guitar... EDIT: Guys from Kemper may say there is nothing special about it and it's only effect of midboost pre-EQ. But, we, the fellowship of AC20, we know where the truth is... Actually guys from Kemper like this profile! :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by Peto ().

• That was my amount of profiles some weeks back - now after black friday and some full bundles later I do not dare to say numbers anymore :D

After I had a thread started about organizing big collections of rigs and getting different feedback, my profiles are well-ordered now - and I would say today: I am not addicted anymore. I already let go some pack offerings and new sellers =O For the future I will only buy really essential stuff and wait for big deals. (o.k. that leaves me enough room :saint: ).

Yesterday I bought the new celestion lynchback ir packs and made rigs out of every cab (167 I think). And I tested one great free profile and maybe will buy the pack when available... damn... but I resisted two packs: That's something to build on :thumbup:

• we can spend more time trying profiles than learning songs, licks and chops! Silly of us! Fortunately some profiles only need one minute to know it is not for us, but then we find one really superb that does not allow us to try others for a while.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• we can spend more time trying profiles than learning songs, licks and chops! Silly of us! ...

That's my new year resolution: More playing and recording, less wasting time! Family should not come to short also.

So I definitely need a "roadie" for regularly changing strings and setting up my guitars (21), someone with patience who converts impulse responses and saves them as rigs, trained personnel for testing out rigs and a double for posting in Kemper forum.

So when my posts in 2018 are even more silly: You' ll know, the doubleganger is to blame :thumbup:

• I think most of us are planning to take our rig collections with us when we die. I'm sure they would come in handy when there's a whole eternity to while away and, no doubt, the rest of the band would be pretty blown away ... assuming there's somewhere to plug in a Kemper.

• Guys from Kemper may say there is nothing special about it and it's only effect of midboost pre-EQ. But, we, the fellowship of AC20, we know where the truth is... :)

not quite true, otherwise why did we include it in the factory rigs every unit ships with?

I said if you like what it does, look at the AMPLIFIER parameters: Definition, Sagging, Pick, Compressor, Clarity & Tube Shape + plus save the mid boost EQ as a preset and use this info if you'd like to transport the feel of it to other Profiles.
    I also find it interesting that it uses High and Low Shift in the CABINET.

• I think most of us are planning to take our rig collections with us when we die. I'm sure they would come in handy when there's a whole eternity to while away and, no doubt, the rest of the band would be pretty blown away ... assuming there's somewhere to plug in a Kemper.

I am wondering how time based guitar effects would sound then ...regarding eternity... :S
    Luckily I believe in reincaration - so for me there is hope to witness even Kemper spring reverb - some rounds later ^^

• Woohoo! I no longer feel bad about hovering in the 4800 profile range. I takes my Rig Manager a full minute to load. I cannot imagine how long yours does.... :D

For us addicts it's time enough to enjoy one coffee*

*that's junkie slang, meaning to log in to the dealer (you know "Guido") and buy "new stuff" for the price of a coffee...you got it? 8)

• not quite true, otherwise why did we include it in the factory rigs every unit ships with?

Don, I am sorry if I was wrong. I remember someone from Kemper saying, that there is really nothing special about this profile, when there was talk about it. I tried hard to find that thread, but I failed. :) EDIT: I found this post: Morgan AC20 profile uploaded, maybe this was the thread. (Actually it was VESmedic who mentioned heavy EQ & compression.) Is my memory getting old or what? :) My fault.
    But I have found your post with summary of important parameters which can be applied to other profiles to mimic the praised character of AC20.
    Thank you!