Some new Vox-ish profiles on Rig Exchange

• I've uploaded three new profiles to Rig Exchange:

TBa AC15 TB -- My AC15CH on the Top Boost channel, set up with comp, boost, and delay for all your U2/P&W needs. ;)

TBa AC15 (Ab)Normal -- My AC15CH on the Normal channel with a BBE Bohemian out front, set up for that Queen tribute band you were thinking of starting. :D

TBa Lillith -- A homebrew I built many years ago with the preamp of a Trainwreck, a tonestack tweaked to be more Vox-ish, the PI of a Matchless, and the cathode biased 2x6V6 power section of a tweed Deluxe. The result is mostly in the Vox tonal famiiy IMNSHO. 8o

All are merged profiles using the same cab, a Vox-badged AC30 2x12 extension cab from North Coast Music with Eminence GB12 and V12 speakers. The cab was miked with a Sennheiser e609 placed 6" off the grill in the middle of the cab.

Share and enjoy!

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."
    --Matt Groening

"Cannot run out of time! There is infinite time. You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool. No, not good, no, never use this." --Zathras