User Profiles...no good?

• Hang on...."coal"?

WTF kind of forums are you hanging out at?

lol.

Read the "coal" Profile comment on TGP today. :)

Being an ex diamond dealer I know what it means.
    There's a myth that diamonds are made from coal, or that under extreme pressure for a few million years coal can turn into a diamond...which leads people to believe that "coal" is worthless until it becomes a diamond...it's a myth, not true.

Thus the term, "coal". :D

• .it's a myth, not true.

...not completely, most of diamonds are made of inorganic carbon, but eclogitic diamonds contains also organic carbon (thus "Coal") originating from the surface...

Sorry for OT.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Ditto to all above.
    User Profiles are excellent, thank you to everyone.
    I have banned myself from downloading any new ones until I have exhausted playing/tweaking the current ones I have. They are that good!!

Cheers again :thumbup:

• Hi,

I really do appreciate the user profiles. There are uniformly of a suprisingly high quality and there are a few gems that are simply outstanding. I thank everyone who has posted a profile.

Cheers,

Mats N

• The user profiles have been outstanding and when I draw up my go to top 20 most will be user ones. Trouble is, it's addictive downloading and trying new ones. I'm giving up new profiles for Lent (along with marmalade and chocolate).

Vintage amp obsessive

• The internet will always be filled with a lot of trash, misinformation, and the inevitable trolling. When it comes to profiles, some will work well for people, others won't. Like amps.

Whatever an uninformed person who hasn't even tried tweaking the profile himself (because he doesn't even own a KPA, for instance) says is akin to the naysayers when the Axe FX came out, or even before that, all the people whining about how amp X was all hype and no tone, etc., etc.. As someone who does have access to a lot of amps but limited time, I found some of the profiles an absolute godsend and a monster time saver!