Kemper freezes in perf mode

• Hi,

I experienced 3 Kemper freezes in 20 mn today.
    Description: I go from one performance to another one, activate one rig after another one in the last performance, freeze happens when I hit the 3rd rig in the perf. The remote shuts down (sudden blank screen), the kemper is frozen, but I can still play and hear as if everything was fully functional. There is no message log on the Kemper screen.
    Only a shutdown fixes the freeze.
    I'm on firmware 5.3.2.13089B

Sounds familiar?

• maybe a corrupt rig ? tried a new firmware ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• So this is interesting tying it into my thread. I have had two units do this and I believe it was @Burkhard who was giving me the tech support from Kemper and suggested it might be tied to being connected Rig manager and to ultimately have it replaced which Sweetwater did promptly.

I am definitely on the latest FW and my replaced remote powered down 1x but as you might have guessed it has not done this since keeping it disconnected from RM 99% of it's use.

• Resurrecting an old thread.
    Another freeze, this time not connected to rig manager (computer was in sleep mode), and while browsing rigs in browser mode.
    Don't think it's a corrupt rig, since I haven't added new rigs in my Kemper for at least a week (last ones added were a couple rigs from Bert's latest pack).

• I suggest, you test out latest 5.4.1 Release. Then open a support ticket and send a backup with instructions how to reproduce the issue most hopefully. I'm afraid this might be a hardware issue.

• I suggest, you test out latest 5.4.1 Release. Then open a support ticket and send a backup with instructions how to reproduce the issue most hopefully. I'm afraid this might be a hardware issue.

Updating now, will see if the freeze still occurs. Fingers crossed...