[toneboxlegends] - Mesa Boogie Triaxis & 2:90 Power Amp

• [UPDATE:]

Current rigpacks available:

1.)The Waza Amp by Boss (24 profiles with Waza Cab / plus additional 24 direct profiles) - price: €14.99
    2.)The Klemt Echolette BS 40 with Swedish Mod (17 studio profiles with Zilla 4x12 Cab / plus additional 16 direct amp profiles) - price: €9.99
    3.)Mesa Boogie Triaxis & 2:90 Power Amp (47 studio profiles / 46 merged profiles / 21 direct amp profiles) - price: €8.99***NEW: just released!

PM me for our profiles or email us directly at [email protected]

*If you post a video of one or more of our profiles with a link in this thread, you'll get one of our packs of your choice for free!*

[/UPDATE]

Dear lads,

the time has come to reveal what we've been working on for the past year!

I am the co-owner of a studio and we've been using the Kemper profiler both in the studio but I've also been using it for my personal band.
    We've been debating about launching our own set of profiles for a very long time now. Our studio offers a nice collection of high-quality gear, as well as fully optimized recording rooms and thus optimal profile-taking capabilities.
    The profile market is certainly very crowded - so we had long discussions if we should start offering our services at all, at what price, should we launch a dedicated webpage, how to market etc.

To make the story short and give you guys an outline, we thought it best to offer this:

First of all, who are we?
    We are a professional recording studio and a group of 5 people:
    -a seasoned and well-experienced audio engineer
    -a meticulously audiophile (not to mention a total tube-snob!) amp technician
    -2 long-time studio session guitar players with many years of experience
    -and my humble self!

Why did we decide to join the profile making market?
    I'll be very straight here, all 5 of us make a living in the music industry - it's a less lucrative business to be these days - and not an easy one - but it is what it is - and the love of music, guitars, amps, gear, bands, recording and live playing is what drives us!
    All we want to do is being able to maintain what we've painstakingly built all these years and remain happily on this path.
    We do these profiles for ourselves and for use in our studio - but if these should make you guys happy and by selling those we can afford to pay one or more of those monthly bill(s) - we'll be more than grateful.

What is our mission?
    We believe that the Kemper Profiler offers a superb quality like no other digital device. Therefore, we will focus on giving an experience that is true to the feeling and tone of the amp being profiled - instead of doing a polished version that is more production ready (we believe that is a job that has to be done by an audio engineer - taking the soul of the amp and player and shaping it into the right frequencies of the production and song). So we focus on the soul of the amp - staying 100% true to how it sounds and responds/feels.

So in short:
    a.)Profiles that sound and feel like the actual profiled amp - giving a true-to-life experience - when a profile is not 100% true to the original, it gets dismissed immediately.
    b.)no tricks and no compromise attitude - when you buy a profile, you should get a 100% true-to-original tone. So we use absolutely no equipment for tone enhancing! It's pure amp, cab, studio mics and studio cables (Mogami). That's it!
    c.)no virtual EQ or amp parameter adjustments in the profiler (we won't artificially enhance the profile by altering the virtual paramters like pick attack, clarity, compression, tube bias etc. - so you get the true sound and feel, warts and all).
    d.)Some amps have real sweet spots: we do not profile with EQ controls set flat - we strive to go for the best sounding and thus best possible representation of the amp!
    e.)Affordable prices - for now that means no dedicated webpage & no fancy Marketing - we prefer to do it the old-fashioned way: word-to-mouth. This saves much time for us and allows us to keep prices down. Chances are that if you're happy you'll come again for new stuff!

What amps do we bring to the table?
    All will be revealed in time!
    But we will focus on rare amps (tube and a few solid state) that are hard to find or are not offered by others. We currently have a small but very nice collection of vintage amps, custom builds and modded modern amps.
    Our primary field of expertise is Rock, hard Rock and (80s / 90s) Heavy Metal - but our collection is, of course, perfectly suitable for a large variety of music.

So that's it from me.
    The first two amps are already well in the works and should be available soon!

Rook

• Ok lads, it took a bit longer than I expected.
    Coming tomorrow are our first two amp profiles:

1.)A 1960's Klemt Echolette BS40
    2.)The Waza Amp

(Btw, thanks to the few lads from the board who contacted me for beta-testing the profiles.)

Here are two soundfiles from one of you guys (the user did not want me to make his name public, so I respect his wish).

Here's a soundfile from the Klemt:
    https://soundcloud.com/user-658289565/klemt-test
    (rig used: "Klemt EchoZilla 17" - nothing changed)

Here's the Waza:
    https://soundcloud.com/user-658289565/beatit-waza
    (rig used: "Waza L2 Mdrn" - Delay Mix increased to 45.5%)

• The Waza Amp has now been released.

As I previously mentioned, we are not set-up with a dedicated profile purchasing page.
    So buying our profiles can be done like in the good ol' days: Just PM me with your e-mail address and the profile pack you wish to buy.

[Blocked Image: http://i64.tinypic.com/rvlpuh.jpg]

Price for the Waza pack: €14.99
    (includes: 24 studio profiles of the Waza Amp in combination with the Waza 4x12 Cab
    and another 24 direct amp profiles for use with your powered Kempers and real cabs)

If you wish I can send you a free sample profile of our pack. Just send me a private mail here...

• The Klemt Echolette BS 40 has now been released as well.
    This is actually a modded Echolette that we fell in love with after one of our customers brought it into the studio.

[Blocked Image: http://i63.tinypic.com/288qgyt.jpg]

Price for the Echolette pack: €9.99
    (includes: 17 studio profiles of the Klemt in combination with our custom Zilla 4x12 Cabinet with Celestion G12-V70s.
    and another 16 direct amp profiles for use with your powered Kempers and real cabs)

Just PM me with your e-mail address and the profile pack you wish to buy.
    If you wish I can send you a free sample profile of our pack. Again PM me please.

• For anyone that buys one or more of our packs:

*If you post a youtube-video of one or more of our profiles with a link in and to this thread, you'll get one of our packs of your choice for free!*

Next packs in the works (but will take some time):

-1993 Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
    -Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X with Swedish Iron-Maiden-live-Sound Mod
    -1998 Marshall JMP-1 into Marshall JCM2000 (just used as a 100 Watt Power Amp)
    -1986 Gallien Krueger RL250
    -A super old 100Watt marshall Plexi (currently in maintenance as it had some power tube issues)
    -2001 Hughes & Kettner Warp 7
    ... (and about 10 more amps currently)

if you have any preferences as to which of these to bring out first, please let me know :)

• Great deal on these - couldn't resist. Rook sent me some testers of the Klempt and one of the Waza and I have just grabbed the full sets.

The Klempt comes with a full set of 16 (count 'em) directs so you can really go for broke combining them with your favorite cabs. I tried them with a tele and some of the Wonderland Dumble cabs and some of the Tone Junkie cabs and the clean to just breaking up profiles are superb. There is a whole spectrum of driven profiles that I am just scratching the surface of so far but this is an interesting amp and one of a kind so it is a no brainer for me.

The Waza has a very diverse set of profiles with an extensive range of clean sounds which were very good and loads of different crunch and lead settings. Again there are 24 directs as well as the studio profiles so it really lends itself to experimentation. The amp has an enormous range of voicings and modes and with the studio profiles with the custom cab sounded very impressive with my LP - both the brown mode and the standard mode. I don't know if anyone would pick these profiles as coming from a solid state amp.

I'll be interested to see what others make of these and any demos that come along.

• Glad you like our profiles, Antipodes!

Yes, the Waza is great and really does feel and respond like a good tube amp. We had many pros book sessions in our studio and they ended up using just the Waza through the Waza cab and be totally happy.

The Klemt is really amazing. It is my favorite amp in the studio. Be sure to try the higher gain profiles and play around with the guitar's volume pot to go from totally clean to fully saturated.

• We still have our Christmas Deal until Dec 31st, 2017 running.

Also, if you have any wishes of what what we should profile first, please let us know:

-Mesa Boogie Triaxis
    -1972 50Watt Marshall JMP
    -Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X with Swedish Iron-Maiden-live-Sound-Mod
    -1998 Marshall JMP-1 into Marshall JCM2000 (just used as a 100 Watt Power Amp)
    -1986 Gallien Krueger RL250
    -1969 Marshall SLP (currently in maintenance as it had some power tube issues)
    -2001 Hughes & Kettner Warp 7

(even more amps coming up soon)

• Also, if you have any wishes of what what we should profile first, please let us know:

-Mesa Boogie Triaxis
    -1972 50Watt Marshall JMP

Definitely interested in those 3 amps/preamps, but I don't really know much about the others.

My interest is also in cabs because I always test cabs as well and mix and match to my current favourite amps and cabs.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper