[Mattfig] code BF2018 gets 60% off Happy Thanksgiving!

• Hi Matt. You know what is weird?I really love how you developed your profiling skills on your later packs. But sometimes I go back to your underrated EARLIER small packs - cause I know how I have to tweak them (as I said a couple of times before). Reduce some gain (to taste) and use EQ knobs like you would do on an real amp. It just works with these profiles - believe it.

Today I played the Salvation Duoplex pack (Lynchback rig). Man, this thing rocks, it's such a nice, hot plexi sound! Makes me :)

• Yep same here, I remember every thing was profiled at noon or some thing, what i liked was that i had to get off my phat As# and tweak /learn the kemper, i think its testament to the great ability the kemper has to still be able to tweak a "snap shot" and make it good if you mess around with EQ/definition etc.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just resurrected this thread to say that I love Matt's Acey30 profiles. They are killer. These are everything I ever wanted from an overdriven amp with a touch of sparkle sheen on top. I bought the pack last month and have not stopped playing them. Particularly the Acey30 AL and Acey30+ AL profiles. Those two are my go to for playing so far out of this pack and they are so much fun. I play my 335 through them and it's killer. There's a treble booster already set up in the profiles so all you have to do is add it and away you go. If you are looking for a queen style sound, this is it. Thanks to Matt for creating a little bit of heaven for my Kemper. Good job!

• You are too kind sir! :). Thank you! BTW, check out CC30. ;)

https://mattfig.bigcartel.com/product/cc30-profiles

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just resurrected this thread to say that I love Matt's Acey30 profiles. They are killer. These are everything I ever wanted from an overdriven amp with a touch of sparkle sheen on top. I bought the pack last month and have not stopped playing them. Particularly the Acey30 AL and Acey30+ AL profiles. Those two are my go to for playing so far out of this pack and they are so much fun. I play my 335 through them and it's killer. There's a treble booster already set up in the profiles so all you have to do is add it and away you go. If you are looking for a queen style sound, this is it. Thanks to Matt for creating a little bit of heaven for my Kemper. Good job!