[Mattfig] code BF2018 gets 60% off Happy Thanksgiving!

• Nice demo! Now you've got me reconsidering which one I like better!

• Thanks Chris. I certainly respect your opinion and tone is different to each os us, either way, I'm very glad you like it!

1. Carl is actually a couple different cabs- Bogner 4x12.
    2. + Signifies a boost was used

1. No DIs of these amps...Not possible given their layouts...At least not possible with my equipment...There's no outputs except for speakers....

Your clips are inspiring. I like your style...

Much thanks,
    Mattfig

• if you're looking for recommendations for which profile packs here's some for ya

acey 30

jj-watt

jmpee2

be-100

this would be a great start

I recently received these - great stuff

this would give you clean, overdrive & bluesy rhythm / leads , distortion for heavier rhythm and riffs and solos , and super saturated rhythm & leads

what a way to start the new year

• I like your style Matt, you just gained another customer :thumbup:

Now I have to figure out which ones I need LoL.

Thanks you 808! I appreciate the opportunity at your biz and your open mind.....Happy New Year!

All the best for 2018, Matt. Really enjoying your Acey set and the Friedman BE particularly.

Thank you Antipodes...All the best for a stellar 2018 for you too!

Thanks slacking tj! Nice to see you on this forum!

Matt's BE and Marshall packs are really good for sure...The Acey does peak my interest but i'll have to wait it out...too many profiles this year :|

Profile GAS is real...I might be 0s and 1s but the gas pain is there and the symptom of money leaving your pocket is even harder to take....I appreciate your support, Happy New Year, and check your email ;) !

• "Profile GAS is real...It might be 0s and 1s but the gas pain is there and the symptom of money leaving your pocket is even harder to take."
    Dude your profiles make it easier to deal. Lotta stuff out there that I won't mention, that just doesn't cut it. Never been disappointed in anything you served up.

HaPpY NeW yEaR!! :!: