[Mattfig] code BF2018 gets 60% off Happy Thanksgiving!

• Magnus Cassersjö gives you an amazing run through of the JJ Watt Amp from http://www.mattfig.com ... PLUS there's a giveaway at the end for some of my profiles. Thank you Magnus!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I REALLY like the new Vishnu pack. I meant to buy that one a while back, but forgot, so I picked it up today.

Here's a quick clip of some extremely sloppy playing:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hopefully people aren't afraid to try your module packs, thinking they aren't "real" amps. They are definitely real amps, and sound just as good or better than the amps they are based on.

I have lost track of how many different JCM800 packs I have, but this is definitely one of my favorites. The quality of this is right up there with your Friedman Brown Eye.

• Really thick creamy tone...Nice work as always Patrick! Thanks for the support my friend.

There are still a few spots to get into the FLASH sale....Use code FLASH2018 to save 50% now.

Thanks guys!

• Are they the new re done ones or the old ones?
    Matt;s new technique is killer , Matt did you re do those also?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Fanx brother, yeah i remember i think the old ones were all profiled at noon? But you can still tweak them and i know your tone advice is worth a look, ;) okay ill go back and visit them, i have them and got the new Vishnu, Matt tried to give it to me for free.

There is some thing wrong with Matt... he is too nice :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Fanx brother, yeah i remember i think the old ones were all profiled at noon? But you can still tweak them and i know your tone advice is worth a look, ;) okay ill go back and visit them, i have them and got the new Vishnu, Matt tried to give it to me for free.

There is some thing wrong with Matt... he is too nice :D

Ash

Thanks Ash! Yeah, I probably am a bit too quick to give out profiles. The truth is, I get really excited about them once they're made and like to share the wealth. I just want more people to try my stuff! :)

Thanks for your support!

• Thanks for the purchases guys! Since the word is just getting out there, I have decided to extend this sale one more day! Don't miss your chance to get my profiles as low as $2.50 USD per pack....

just sneaked the bandmaster pack for the price of a coffee....cheers