[Mattfig] code BF2018 gets 60% off Happy Thanksgiving!

• Are the new OR100 profiles also from MTS / Salvation 100R module?

I also have two Rockerverb packs from you - are they both Salvation (Stonerverb) modules or is the "Rockerverb MKII" the amp?

Thanks

Yes. The NEW OR100 are from a modified 100R Salvation Circuit. Quite honestly, the tone is so good, I'll give you your money back if you don't think it's satisfactory. I worked for many hours on this one and the HG+ DI is about as THICK as a Kemper can sound while holding articulation and allowing each string to speak. All the studio profiles came out spectacular and I would say this is my best pack for rockers....

The Stonerverb is a Salvation Module and Rocker is an Orange Rockerverb....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE spend the 5 bucks on GraphicOR if you haven't already.....The best for classic Orange tones....

http://www.mattfig.com Code MATTFIGLOVE 50% off

• MATTFIGLOVE is the code....

Get 50% off everything.....VERY SMALL WINDOW of opportunity....But a chance to load on up what you have been missing....If you have ready any reviews, you know these are highly rated profiles.

Thanks for reading,
    Mattfig

Cheers Matt! Just picked up the Terrier and Rhoadie packs!

For those who don’t know, these profiles (like many from Matt’s collection) are taken from the modular preamps of Salvation Mods. As an ex-owner of the modular amps, I can tell you that many of Salvations preamps are improved circuits based upon their originals.

I owned a lot of the real amps that the preamps (and Matt’s profiles) are based on, and in most cases they were better than the real thing. Matt’s profiles definitely capture these qualities.

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

• Thanks Ben! Your support is so appreciated! The Terrier and Rhoadie are from my earlier sessions. I'm VERY happy you are finding some winners throughout the catalog!

50% off with code MATTFIGLOVE continues today at http://www.mattfig.com

Been playing the Rhoadie and Terrier packs all day. Both are excellent representations of Marshall 1959RR and Fryette Pittbull/DL style amps.

This Terrier is the best Fryette style profile I’ve played yet!

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Z6o2mju.jpg]

• Let's talk again about Matt's BE100

I love this awesome amp and I got ton's of profiles of this amp.

I just check out Matt's BE100 2.0 and it sounds killer imho.

What do you think?

Here is a quickshot of the BE100 HG4 Studio 1 profile. I scooped the mid's a little and some minor tweaks in the amp section.

Beasty sound with my Luke II

Hope you like it

Cheers
    Frank

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and one more...

BE100 HG2 Studio with a lead booster in front of the amp

Satchy sound imho

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Downright beautiful sir. Thanks for doing this!

All the best,
    Mattfig

• Thanks Matt,

The BE100 is one of my fav amps (my absolute favs are boogies , especially the jp2 and the rectys). Depends on the guitar I play. I also like jcm 800 very much because that was my amp in the 90th.

Your BE100 is very cool and I am not ready with testing......

• I picked up the Deth, SG XTC, and Dime packs (thanks Matt).

If you’re into Megadeth, like me, then the Deth pack is a must! It’s taken from the Salvation Custom 3 preamp module, which was based on the CAE preamp. The same preamp was used on Megadeth recordings in the 90’s. The dual Dave / Marty settings are amazing for both rhythm and lead work.
    Do you like Rust In Peace? Countdown To Extinction? Me too! Do yourself a favour and check out these profiles now!

The SG XTC is taken from Sacred Grooves Ecstasy preamp module. His work was always top notch. Simple and tonally to the point. The profile pack features both Blue / Red settings. The Blue is like a modern hotrodded JCM, perfect for 80’s hard rock. The Red is an ultra thick punchy tone, perfect for 90’s AIC and fluid lead work.

If you’re a high gain metal player, I can’t recommend the Dime pack any higher! I think it’s taken from the Salvation Kranken preamp module, which was based on the Krank Krankenstein. It’s a very modern, thick and surprisingly clear tone. It loved my 6 & 7 string guitars, passive & active pickups. It’s not just for Dimebag style tones, it can do so much more! It’s a great addition to any metal rig!

Thanks again Matt, great work!

Kemper KPA / Mooer Baby Bomb / Marshall MX212AR

Edited 3 times, last by calgaryben ().

• Thanks for your support as always Ben. These detailed reviews really help. I am glad people are learning that my site has a lot to offer beyond BE100 tones that are equally solid.

CHeers,
    Mattfig

• I said I am not ready with testing the BE100 2.0

Here is an example of an DI profile.
    The HG4+ DI. I combined it with a 4x12 marshall cab and setted pure cab .

Awesome killer sound.