[Mattfig] code BF2018 gets 60% off Happy Thanksgiving!

• and the next one.

Have you ever expected such a clean sound from a BE100?

It's the LG2 DI profile , cab off!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• next one

Chrunchy DI van Halen 316 chorus
    Cab Marshall 1960AV

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Man! You know how to capture these tones in a brilliant and unique way! Thanks so much.

Code MATTFIGLOVE gets you 50% off today!

• I’m happy with BE 1.0, most 2.0 samples are lydian shredding which is not my cup of tea and that does not help me feeling the need for this pack, although I recognize @Eltzejupp is a beast at making this sound good.

So I picked up the CC30 and graphic OR.

The CC is a killer pack. The blended profiles are soooo good, kudos to Matt. Alnico blue cabs have my preference. I assume these are the alnico blue cause the are the ones without cab name in the file name whereas the others are DI, V30 and Alnico.

I was not in need for new tones now I need to figure out how to incorporate them. Best AC tones ever played through the Kemper.

The graphic OR is pretty good but within the Orange amps I tend to favour the rockerverb pack cause I love this amp.

I have way more profile than I’ll ever need. Still I have to fine tune some sounds and back to the pleasure of playing good rnr

• Thanks much....Especially for your kind words regarding CC30....And, of course, for your continued support of http://www.mattfig.com

• Hi Matt, please do some good CRUNCH rigs from the Fortin Bones my brother, not just Djent , heavy ad rock, i am noticing a big lack of CRUNCH rigs in a lot of other(s) packs, be good if we can squeeze a few in?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• As you can see, I love your profiles.

The one thing that I would love to be able to do on the Kemper is what I think I may have linked here before, shaking the phone off the table and simultaneously breaking the oscilloscope as well, like it was demonstrated in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com

So please make some crunch profiles like ashtweth asked but pretty please make some ear shattering square wave ones as well :D

• External Content youtu.be

• Save your speakers!!!

Mattfig OR100 HG DI.

Punch, punch , punch

This is all one profile. Only the gibson and the volume knob!!

Cheerrs

Frank

• Punch is so bad i have BLACK eyes

Frank your the nicest person in the UNIVERSE

quote me on that if you wish

Thanks for ur love (help) BRO

Luv ya man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just picked up my strat and walked throug the CC30 pack.

Here are some examples from low to high gain.

Also the Paul Gilbert lick at the end is the strat (bridge pu dimarzion super distortion)

Huhhhhhhhhhhhh