Some items in the Profiler are damaged

• Hi Guys,

Like some of you I am getting such annoying message when starting the Rig Manager: "Some items in the Profiler are damaged ..."
    I am able to repair that issue by following the displayed instructions, all right (last thread about this was https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…iles%2Bdamaged#post399577)

But I am getting that problem almost EACH WEEK although:

• I properly switch off my Profiler every day after use
    • I successfully execute the repair procedure each time
    • I am not having any electrical problem in the house (like overvoltage)
    • Before starting the RigManager, no issue to use profiles on my Kemper

I am using the latest version of the RigManager and the Kemper firmware (only released one, not beta)

Is my Kemper trying to tell me I am not enough taking care of it ? ;)

Your experience and advices are welcome

• I now realize that this issue appears after I have deleted some of my profiler rigs from the Rig Manager.
    Looks like such deletion is not properly propagated to the Profiler which identifies a mismatch the next time it is switched on.
    That's only a desync between the Profiler and the RM, no real damage.

• Yes thats exactly what I've found.

I now only keep a few profiles on the KPA. When I delete something on the KPA using RM, I then turn the browse knob on the KPA and sometimes it didn't get deleted. So just delete it manually on the KPA and its all good - no damaged rigs message when restarting RM. Obviously that can be difficult if if you've got hundreds of profiles on the KPA.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper

Edited once, last by Rod Staples ().