[RZ] PRS Archon 100 - Djent and metal friendly.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Archon

• Using a direct from bank account. Only site it has ever happened on.

You gotta have the right guns when you enter the town of tone. And please, shoot ALL fanboys you come across!

• I just tried with pay pal (no credit card was out of the pay pal account) and its worked okay.

Did you use your card??

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Using a direct from bank account. Only site it has ever happened on.

this only happens with US customers when theres an issue with CC or the bank is stopping the payment processing. If you cannot send it manually via paypal to my above address then that means there is a problem your end .

• Fanx for dong the 8 string rig in the pack, there was a couple of different and interesting rigs in this pack man, always appreciate the extended range rigs since i play a 9 string.

EDIT- i feel like i have robbed you for 5 bucks, the Lead 33 Smoother and 8 string decimator alone re worth more than 5 bucks

Wish i had of known these were in here earlier..they are gong in my performances...

That fortin does clean rig is a great lead sound on actives in the neck PU BTW

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().