What’s your favourite bridge Humbucker thru Kemper?

• All of my guitars are humbucker, single coil, humbucker and they all have Seymour Duncan JB’s in the bridge...
    I’m not so sure the JB is the optimal bridge pick up for the KPA… along with it’s very high output of 16++K… it has a high-mid-pointy personality which does not work very well with high gain tones through the Kemper.
    So I just wondered what everybody is using?

• It all depends on the profile. I have 18 guitars, each of them has different pickups. Some work well with just about anything, some are much more picky about what they sound best with.

• As already said, it has nothing to do with the Kemper. 5 guitars here. One with Tone Zone/Air Norton, one with Black Winter set. One with Lundgren M6 set. One with Lundgren M6/Sentient and one with EMG81/85.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• That's like asking what's the best plate to put your food onto.

Certain pickups pair with certain guitar woods for certain playing styles for certain music types and certain ears. If you change the wood, the playing style, or the music type, the pickup choice might need to change.

• My guitar with a JB doesn't have issues. It is about fifteen years old, and I don't know if they didn't make them as hot back then, or if it lost some output over time, but it doesn't seem as hot as JBs I play in stores, which I like better. I haven't had any issues with Gibson 57 Classics or SD Alnico Pro 2s. Haven't really played anything else though it enough to have much of an opinion.

• I remember I read a discussion about it and if I remember correctly pickups loose som output over time but it's almost not significant.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau