Profile navigation wish..

• Yes, please, do that oven function for us! it is such a bug to press hundreds of times those buttons, and every single time I think about Planned obsolescence

Hi,

you posted in a thread that was last active in February 2012. :)

There are already many features implemented to get you to a rig quickly:

- set 'Favorites' by clicking and holding the Rig button until the favorite message is displayed on the screen

- use the 'type' and 'sort by' fields accessible from the two soft-buttons on the left when on the main screen

- use the up and down 'Rig' buttons to go through the alphabet quickly

- when using the 'Browse' knob, use the left and right 'Rig' buttons to step through the columns of rigs

- use the RigManager software

hth

• I'd love to see a "Repeat by holding" function, and the search knob wrapping to "a" after "z" (and the other way round).

I'm definitely missing whether there's any serious technical reason to not implement the above, specially the latter. With 1400 rigs installed it usually gets quite frustrating...
    If I'm using a highly distorted amp and want to try one of the cleans I've to use knobs and/or buttons for 3 or 4 minutes... does this make any sense?

• I'd love to see a "Repeat by holding" function, and the search knob wrapping to "a" after "z" (and the other way round).

I'm definitely missing whether there's any serious technical reason to not implement the above, specially the latter. With 1400 rigs installed it usually gets quite frustrating...
    If I'm using a highly distorted amp and want to try one of the cleans I've to use knobs and/or buttons for 3 or 4 minutes... does this make any sense?

I would also love to see this....mostly for the reason that I don't want to wear out the buttons on my KPA!

Yes it would make navigation much easier as well, but I worry that so many button presses will eventually wear them out, and I love this amp so much I want to preserve it for as long as I can.