Who makes your favorite bright Fender profiles for humbuckers?

• So far, Michael Britt and Tone Junkie make my favorite Fender profiles. I really don't have to touch them, with single coils, to get a great sound. I do have to put some work into them to get the tone I want, with humbuckers, however.

As I mostly use Marshalls, I haven't bought many Fender packs, though. Does anyone have a favorite profiler and/or pack for nice sounding, bright Fender profiles? I'm not really looking for a specific model here -- just trying to fill a few holes where I don't have many profiles.

Thanks!

• Top Jimi's Bassman is a good option too.

That one has been on my list for a while, but I can never decide between buying it or getting the entire Top Jimi low gain pack.

And Taf did a good Bassman too.

Which TAF Bassman do you like? I bought the Pack 10 Bassman, and I think that I liked that one better with single coils than humbuckers, if I remember correctly. Looks like they are having a really good Christmas sale. Maybe I should grab a few more of his profiles.

• +1 on the early TAF Bassman. That thing is awesome. ToneJunkie and ToneHawk have very good Fender style profiles -Tone Hawk Champ is one of my favorites. Then there's Redplate and Victoria and other amps that follow in the Fender tradition.

Don't forget RE - Lots of gems in this style to be had: Hays - he has a bunch of very good Fender clean amps (Champ etc) on RE that are up there with the best. Diogo had some great Fender Twin profiles in his recent set. R U Sirius has a bunch too.

• Check out the two Twin Reverb profiles on RE by Mizike_SC69 - these were put up October this year and are spanking clean and seem to work with everything.

Also - Tone Junkie has released a Vibrolux set today and they are awesome with just about any pickups - a great amp well profiled.