Does the kemper have a snapshot feature?

• Hi Guys,

I was wondering if the kemper has a snapshot feature that for example lets you capture the current settings of the amp and store it for easy a/b comparison? Or do you have to dial that tone you liked every time you want to go back to it?

• Yes, it calls....Snapshot! :D You can store as much as you want and delete them when you're finish

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yes, it calls....Snapshot! :D You can store as much as you want and delete them when you're finish

I had no idea what snapshot was for, I will have to try this out. So you're saying I could snapshot a profile, then tweak the crap out of it, then compare easily?

• I had no idea what snapshot was for, I will have to try this out. So you're saying I could snapshot a profile, then tweak the crap out of it, then compare easily?

Yep, that's why is there. For minor things you'll have the Undo/Redo (...once it works...)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• How does it work? How can I swap from snapshot to what I am tweaking...?

There is an option in the SYSTEM menu that allows assigning the QUICK button to "snapshot browser". I'm not sure if there is not yet another way.