TWO Guitars into ONE Kemper

• Hello World ;)

I know this has been discussed several times before, cause I used the search function, but never found a clear reply of the particular use I want to do.

I have this marvelous unit for three weeks now and I can't find enough hours in the day ( or enough skins on my fingers ^^ ) to truly enjoy it as much as I would... And my best friend, which is a solist ( see :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) come visit me in French Guiana.

I'd love we put our two plugs into the same hole ( ??? Well, not what you think ahah ) so we can both play on the Kemper. But I'm not sure it's even possible. With current high latency with one input with the KPA processing, I have hard times believing we can put two.

I saw an alternative input but not sure what it does..

Anyway, my questions are simple :

- How to do that, and what gear/cables required ?

- I also would like to plug an AUX INOPIT like a computer Jack for playback audio ( unaltered ), how to do this and which hardware ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Hueyman

• Hello Hueyman!
    Welcome to the mad mad world of searching the perfect guitar tone! I believe that if you use one of the inputs, the other one is disabled, either way…
    I am trying to think how you could do this ... I don’t think you can, but someone with more knowledge than me will probably chime in soon…