Sync RM - KPA - Display freeze

• Hello Friends,
    Not a big problem, but may require a fix?

I attach the KPA (in Perfomance mode) to my MAC with the RM open. Profiler is detected, Sync started. The sync progress is displayed in the profiler. The display will then stop before completion (see photo) - The synchronization seems to be still complete. When I switch to Browse mode and back to Performance mode, the progress bar has disappeared.
    Regards Micha

• This looks like a problem that has already been fixed in the latest Profiler software release. Which version do you use? Anyway, it is just the UI not being updated properly, the sync has been finished successfully.

• This looks like a problem that has already been fixed in the latest Profiler software release. Which version do you use? Anyway, it is just the UI not being updated properly, the sync has been finished successfully.

I can confirm that. Sometimes that display disappears when you push the rightmost (lit) button above the display, if not, switch the chickenhead switch to another on-position, like tuner, and back to where you were. Sync had always completed in my experience.

francisco jent - 2 powered toasters & 1 remote

• I can confirm that. Sometimes that display disappears when you push the rightmost (lit) button above the display, if not, switch the chickenhead switch to another on-position, like tuner, and back to where you were. Sync had always completed in my experience.

Hello Arne
    KPA - OS: 5.3.1
    RM - 2.1.25 (13192)
    should I take an OS Update - is it stable for live usage ?
    Greetings Micha

• 5.4.1 is still in beta (but close to being made a release version, as far as I know), so if you want to play safe, stay with 5.3.1 for now. I'm not in the Profiler software team, so I can't tell for sure how stable 5.4.1 is.