[Fremen] Pink Floyd & U2 profiles / Big pack

• Hello guys ! I just released two commercial profile packs ; from now on, I will post about all my commercial packs in this thread only

1) Big pack - 277 rigs and 15 performances

From my popular presets for Axe-FX II/Helix/Amplifire, and, as bonus, a few profiles of my tube amps (EVH LBX II, mesa MKV:35, Victory V130 The Super Countess)

available here :
    https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/tdr-kemper-big-pack/

A demo of some blues and rock tones :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2) Pink Floyd rigs (+ U2 bonus)

https://fremenpresets.com/down…emper-pink-floyd-u2-pack/

Where I live, in Mauritius, I play in a Pink Floyd tribute band, with which I’ve had three big gigs. For the two first ones, I used an Axe-Fx. Recently I had another gig where I wanted to use a Kemper powerhead – mainly for portability and monitoring reasons : the powered KPA + remote are easier to carry (I suffer from back pain), and it’s very easy to use a real guitar cabinet with it – after playing with FRFR systems for years, I wanted a more traditional monitoring sound, plus my Atomic CLR weights 23 kg, and the guitar cabinet was provided by the sound system guys (thus, one less thing to carry). So, I converted all my Pink Floyd tones into Kemper format. I arranged them into performances ; there are 19 performances, many of which with 5 rigs.

Here’s the songs list :
    Brain damage/Eclipse (2 rigs)
    Comfortably numb (one performance with 5 rigs, a second one with 5 alternate lead sounds, for the last solo)
    Echoes (5 rigs)
    The Great gig in the sky (1 rig)
    Hey you (3 rigs)
    High hopes (3 rigs)
    In the flesh (3 rigs)
    Marooned (1 rig)
    Money (5 rigs – based on Delicate sound of thunder version)
    Mother (5 rigs – based on Roger Waters The Wall tour)
    On the turning away (3 rigs)
    Run like hell (1 rig)
    Shine on you crazy diamond (5 rigs)
    Another brick in the wall Pt1/Happiest days of our life/Another brick Pt 2 (5 rigs)
    Time (5 rigs)
    Us and them (2 rigs)
    Wish you were here (2 acoustic sim rigs for electric guitar, and 2 for a real acoustic guitar)
    Young lust (with “Sorrow” intro) (3 rigs)

Here’s a Pink Floyd Tribute show I did with the Axe-Fx, this is a soundboard audio recording :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And now, here’s some of the sounds from my Kemper pack ; unfortunately, I only have a camcorder recording of the audio :

Also included in this pack, as a bonus, five U2 performances, for the following songs :
    With or without you
    Pride (in the name of love)
    Where the streets have no name
    All I want is you
    I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.

Each performance has 5 different versions of the preset, using the same effects settings but different amp models/cabs. So if you like your U2 sounds cleaner or with more drive, you’ll have 5 choices.

• Great news, Fremen, nice to see you here! :thumbup:

That Comfortably Numb solo on the video is a work of art...brilliant!

I'm getting an error message on Firefox when trying to get into your links?

• Great news, Fremen, nice to see you here! :thumbup:

That Comfortably Numb solo on the video is a work of art...brilliant!

I'm getting an error message on Firefox when trying to get into your links?

Hello Lance ! according to my webmaster (who is also the other Kemper owner in the island), that may be caused by the proxy plugin of the browser used, but he'll check tonight anyway

Looks like a beautiful place to reside, reminds me of Hawaii, kinda! I will be looking forward to purchasing these in the near future but for now I will just have to listen to them with Xmas on the horizon. Your playing is great. Cheers.

I'm coming to LA in January for NAMM, and thinking about going to Hawai afterwards !

• Great stuff, I did not expect the presets to be performance only files. I spent time pulling them out into my rigs, one at a time. Unfortunately this is causing Rig Manager to crash repeatedly(for me).
    Any chance you could create a zip with all the individual rigs external to the performances.
    No worries if it's too much work. I figured you may have them in your library before you created the performance files.

Thanks, Marc

• Great stuff, I did not expect the presets to be performance only files. I spent time pulling them out into my rigs, one at a time. Unfortunately this is causing Rig Manager to crash repeatedly(for me).
    Any chance you could create a zip with all the individual rigs external to the performances.
    No worries if it's too much work. I figured you may have them in your library before you created the performance files.

Thanks, Marc

Hello Marc,
    Yes I had them as rigs before, but they were personalized a lot in the performances slots. I arranged the rigs in logical order in the performances, and renamed etc... I prefer to share them this way, as it's easier to know which rig is used for which part. I can export them all for you if needed, but will have to rename each rig, and it takes time :)

• Just received mine yesterday. Just plunking around with them and very satisfied. Good job fremen and thank you for your time putting these together for such a fair price.

Thank you and Merry CHRISTmas,
    Craig Wojo

Exactly what happened to me. I don't think Rig Manager really works with performances.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper

• I use Rig Manager to backup the performances, and send them to the Kemper. But not to browse the performances, for that I use the Kemper itself. Is it not what you're doing ? If it's still the problem I'll save them as individual rigs too, properly named...

• Rod, it was a little easier working with the editor while the Kemper was off(line). It still was slow as everytime I dragged and dropped a individual file, the index on the left moved to the bottom.

Thanks. I hadn't thought of turning it off. I haven't really worked with performances up to now.

I use Rig Manager to backup the performances, and send them to the Kemper. But not to browse the performances, for that I use the Kemper itself. Is it not what you're doing ? If it's still the problem I'll save them as individual rigs too, properly named...

Actually, I've just done most of them. I was dragging them out of the performance when the crashes happened. This time I used ctrl+c and ctrl+v and didn't get a single crash, although with the KPA turned off.

If you do ever save them individually and named, I wouldn't mind having them, but otherwise don't worry. I've extracted the ones I'm mostly interested in (mainly all the DSOTM, shine and pride.

Thanks.

Sterling Musicman JP150, Fender USA Strat
    Kemper Powerhead & Remote > ElectroVoice ZLX12-P | Palmer 1x12 Cab(G12M) | Sennheiser HD558
    Audient iD14 > Reaper

Edited once, last by Rod Staples ().

• I made a quick video this morning (I will be late to work ;) ) to show how I send performances files to the Kemper :

• Fremen, I don't think our problem, forgive me Rod for speaking for both of us, is that we WANT to pull individual files out of the performance to save them singularly in our libraries. I don't play live anymore, so I really don't use Performance mode.

Not a lot of profile creators sell preformed performance files. No big deal. The go around is arduous but doable.

I wouldn't sweat it. It would be a lot of work for you to go back and create them singularly at this point.

• End of year sales (-35%) on all my packs ! use the code "CHRISTMAS17"

Packs available here :
    https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/category/kemper/

Edited 2 times, last by Fremen ().

• I use Rig Manager to backup the performances, and send them to the Kemper. But not to browse the performances, for that I use the Kemper itself. Is it not what you're doing ? If it's still the problem I'll save them as individual rigs too, properly named...

Thanks - that will be a lot easier working from Rig Manager which is what I'm doing the vast majority of the time with the KPA.