[Fremen] Pink Floyd & U2 profiles / Big pack

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My good friend Cenk Eroglu and his son Efe playing some of my Kemper profiles. Cenk is a well know musician and producer from Turkey, who has played with/produced international artists like Winger, Richard Page, Pat Mastelotto, Reb Beach, John Roth or Steve Lukather

I also was at NAMM in January, where I've had a nice little chat with Mr Christoph Kemper himself - funny thing, I was introduced to him by Eric Klein (aka Digital Igloo) from Line6 8)

[Blocked Image: https://scontent.fmru1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27067006_10154933606542245_5498849384974531474_n.jpg?oh=8da3183ca7668ef6759664d7738e5acc&oe=5B0B6DC4]I

I also recorded Monte Pitman's performance at the Kemper booth and will edit/upload that soon

• Hello guys :) I just added 68 profiles to the "Big pack", for free. These are profiles of real amps : Bogner Atma, Friedman Runt, Diezel Herbert MKII, and a few more from the Mesa MK V:35 and Victory V130, which were already in the pack. Most of these new profiles are DI and a cab was added afterwards, except for the Friedman Runt, which was captured with a cab sim - I'll add DI profiles of that one afterwards.

• Hello guys :) I just added 68 profiles to the "Big pack", for free. These are profiles of real amps : Bogner Atma, Friedman Runt, Diezel Herbert MKII, and a few more from the Mesa MK V:35 and Victory V130, which were already in the pack. Most of these new profiles are DI and a cab was added afterwards, except for the Friedman Runt, which was captured with a cab sim - I'll add DI profiles of that one afterwards.

Sweet!!! :thumbup:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Quick demo of some of the new profiles

• Metal demo !

External Content www.youtube.com

I used the famous "Rose of Sharyn" DI tracks and reamped them through some of my metal profiles, from the "Big pack", slightly tweaked. I added the performances containing these tweaks in the "Big Pack" too.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Having fun with a looper !

• I bought the Pink Floyd pack a few days ago. There are some really excellent profiles in here! There are also some that aren't so excellent imho and had me scratching my head.. For example - the "Money" profiles are way off to my ears and fairly useless (the main reason I bought the pack actually).They took quite a bit of tweaking to get close.

That's not's a big deal, but their customer service is. I inquired about these profiles in particular and I have sent them 2 emails.They haven't taken the time to answer me. If I'm giving my hard earned cash to a business I kind of expect them to care about their customers enough to reply, even if it's a minor question like mine was. What's with that, guys? Every other commercial profile seller I've dealt with has been very nice and very responsive. For me it's a possible reason not to be a repeat customer even though I like many of their other profiles.

Gary ô¿ô

• hello, my apologies, I always answer to messages I receive. I'm traveling now so I can't reply as fast as usual. But, I didn't receive your messages, how did you contact me? Btw for "Money" it's for the live version from "Delicate sound of thunder" and it works great for my tribute band. You can hear it on youtube. Anyway, it's better to contact me on [email protected]

• I contacted you through the 'contact' button on your website. I didn't realize it was for the 'live' Money, I added tremolo to the rhythm sound for the verses, that's very different on the original. What would your tremolo (and other) settings have been had you been doing the album version (I realize this may need to wait to you get home). Mine will suffice for now, but we're adding that to our repertoire and I was trying to capture it just right. I've got the 'solo' sound pretty nice by adding a ton more delay btw.

Safe travels.

Gary ô¿ô

• thanks ! I confirm, no mails received, not even in my spam folder. I'll ask my webmaster what could have happen. But it will be easier for me next week, I only have a smartphone to communicate

• Hello guys ! I just released a small "best of" pack, for those who don't want to take the "Big pack" and its 345 profiles :

Here's the "TDR Q9 Mesa MK IC++" rig in action :

https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fremen-essentials/

It's my personal selection of rigs for gigs, which covers every type of tones : cleans, edge of breakup, crunch, medium gain and high gain. These are not “dry” profiles but rigs, as I also use effects (compression for clean sounds, delay, reverb, modulation, EQ etc.), and some of the effects are already assigned to the Kemper Remote buttons. The effects settings are slightly different from the Big Pack versions, as I exported them from performances I tweaked for live playing.

Included there are 10 tube amps profiles (Bogner Atma, Friedman Runt, Mesa-Boogie MK V, EVH 5150 III) and 20 Axe-Fx II profiles (from Fender, Marshall, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Peavey, Dumble, Matchless, Diezel, /13, Bogner, Friedman, Engl and Tucana 3 amp models). The real amps profiles were made with a Torpedo Captor and my own custom cabs ; the Axe-Fx II profiles are from the presets I sell for this processor, which are very popular, and also uses my own custom cabs. I tweaked them before capturing them – often to remove the drive pedal so I could use the Kemper drives etc.

• Free updates added !

1) In the Big Pack : 76 profiles, this time mostly direct profiles (captured with Torpedo Captor), with a custom cab added afterwards :

- 28 from my Friedman Runt 20, including some made with a fuzz and a TS9
    - 36 from my Mesa MK V:35
    - last but not least, 12 PRS MT15 (Mark Tremonti signature amp) profiles. The lead channel of that amp is really difficult to capture but I managed to do that with the gain at less than 50 or 40 % - which fortunately is enough once boosted, if you want a very high amount of gain.

2) in the Pink Floyd pack : 3 performances added, as my band now plays 5 more songs : Goodbye blue sky, Breathe, The final cut, Have a cigar, Any color you like. Breathe and Any color you like are in the same performance ; Us and them and Any color you like, which are played consecutively as in the album, are also in a single performance (and played just before Brain damage). These 5 new songs are not available as individual rigs but if you need that, they can be exported from the performances. This pack now covers 25 songs

Edited once, last by Fremen ().