Stomp/Effects Preset Browser linked to Algorithm Type

• I wish the preset browser would jump to presets of the already chosen algorithm.
    Now after I scroll through the algo list and pick one, when I go to the preset browser I have to scroll through the entire list again.
    It seems like the two browsers should be linked. If I select a chorus algo, I want to then see chorus presets, at least to start with.

Also is there a way to see a list of just user stomp/effects presets instead of having them be nested in the list of all presets?
    I see that option for searching rigs but not effects.

Is there a way to organize the effect algos alphabetically? The effect presets are listed alphabetically but the algos aren’t.

The Kemper is still new to me so lmk if I’m missing something. Thx

These profiles go to 11!

Edited once, last by Guavadude ().

• This is a very common request that is hopefully being (strongly!) considered.

For now try using the Rig buttons to go through the presets. It requires less clicks/turns. They work even though they are not lit up (but I do wonder what the page buttons actually do there).

I recommend the rig buttons as well for browsing rigs since the view doesn't timeout when you use the rig buttons compared to the browse knob.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

Edited once, last by musicmad ().