Tone Junkie 69 Vibe Rolex Pack

• I bought the "69 VIBE ROLEX PACK" from Tone Junkie
    Man it sounds so authentic with my old Strat! :thumbup:
    The clean sounds are really funky! Additionally there are profiles with "Tube Screamer" and "King of Tone". Excellent! :thumbup:
    From now the Vibrolux Reverb is my first choice for my Strat. :D:D:D
    Good Job!
    Besides the profiles of "Dr. Z - Carmen Ghia" (Dr. Z Profiles) and "Cornford MK50H II" (Rigbusters), the Vibrolux is my favorite amp for my Strat. :D:D

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Skating away on the thin ice of a new day
    Last Exit Rockband

• you never can go wrong with
    their packs
    they are unbelievable like "Real Amps"

Some of my favourite profiles! Very carefully finetuned rigs - they know what they are doing.

But can anyone help with the naming of the Profile Pack 2?

Fullerton B Breaker? Fender Bassbreaker (but with Celestion V30?) I guess?
    But what exactly is "HW Fawn"?
    I figured out "Sir Beaver": Suhr Badger :thumbup:

• Agreed on all of these. My Anderson Classic (Tom's version of a strat) sounds awesome with these profiles. Here's a clip I recorded with the Rigbusters Cornford MK50H II profiles:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some of my favourite profiles! Very carefully finetuned rigs - they know what they are doing.
    But can anyone help with the naming of the Profile Pack 2?

Fullerton B Breaker? Fender Bassbreaker (but with Celestion V30?) I guess?
    But what exactly is "HW Fawn"?
    I figured out "Sir Beaver": Suhr Badger :thumbup:

Hey there,

Fullerton BBreaker is bassbreaker with v30s. It was a combo, I’m not sure if those were the original speakers but it’s the old custom shop bassbreaker amp not the new ones. It’s a high powered tweed twin front end with a 40 watt power section.

HW Fawn is a what I had to change it to. It’s really an amp called a Britain 30 from an Texas company whom I can’t name because they are very quick to threaten legal action. They have threatened me in the past so I stay far away.

Thanks!