Free 5150III Stealth with Zilla Cab profiles. 140+ profiles

• Yeah, really killer Stealth profiles!

But the best out there (incl. commercial ones)? I think so!!!

(Tagging is a bit weird. The homepage link in the comment field is wrong. And sometimes it says mattfig.com?! Also some di profiles without a cab have a cab tagged. And a few rigs are named "di" but clearly have a cab. A bit confusing, but not a real problem, because soundwise this pack is hard to beat!)

Thanks!

Yeah I was having some issues with Rig Manager. I was using my GoTo profile (MattFig's BE100 with a SinMix Zilla cab) as a reference point. Unfortunately it carried over some of the fields.
    Some of the DI profiles I matched up with different cabs that worked well. It is still a DI profile with an added cab. Sorry about the confusion!

• Thank you for freeing up space in my RM as now i have to delete 80% of the EVH shit I had :D
    Godless told me i would have to that and he was right :D
    Thanks to @GodlessEndeavor for showing me these

@DannyEvil I just tried to support the site/pack and get the 5$ EVH pack, it says not accepting payments on line (tried via pay pal) is this just me , the beer or is there a glitch in the matrix?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• One important lesson praying to the Beer Gods always pays off :D
    10USD just went through brother, thank you for these wonderful rigs man.
    i figured if i click the donate button it works, but if i tried to buy the pack it didnt :/
    Is the Free pack different to the paid one?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I appreciate the support! @ashtweth The free is the same as the paid one. The website doesn't allow FREE sales unfortunately which has created a lot of hassles.

Even though I know the profiles are better than some other commercial profiles, I will always feel they could be better which is why they are up for grabs.

Selling profiles wasn't my goal, My goal is to have some funds to kick back into some more amps to do some GREAT profiles of new amps.

My eye is currently on the new Fortin Maxwatt!

• If you haven't seen this beast...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• These profiles are rich and full. Many profiles while nicely capturing the amp lack this. What is the secret to getting this fullness during the profiling process? In my Kemper world I am a user of profiles rather than a creator but just wondering as this fullness really brings the playing experience to life.