POG Octaver

• So the kemper has a monophonic octaver that's okay but not fantastic, but surely it can't be too much to ask to have a POG-esque stomp? I don't mean the transposition tool, I mean a full octaver with the dry signal as well. There seems to be no dry/wet on the transposer, which could be a solution to this problem or a starting point for the POG. It seems that the technology is already there, but no one has pulled it together yet.

• have you tried the pitch shifters?

Hi Don, the pitch shifter is great, as is the transpose. I have a request though to make it more like a POG or even better a HOG. That would be the possibility to filter low and high frequencies for some really zany effects.

Even better, how about multiple pitch shifting within a single FX slot. This would help with what some users have been clamouring for, i.e. a synth block in the Kemper.

Here is an example of what a HOG can do, for example.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• try using the format shift in the chromatic pitch shifter, I made mine sound zizzly like a pog with it. As far as the organ sounds, that's a different thing but could be achieved.
    Try the quad chromatic delay and turn the delay down or off basically. Maybe put a wah filter after it and and turn the mix down.

Shoot... I'm gonna try it tomorrow! Lol

• try using the format shift in the chromatic pitch shifter, I made mine sound zizzly like a pog with it. As far as the organ sounds, that's a different thing but could be achieved.
    Try the quad chromatic delay and turn the delay down or off basically. Maybe put a wah filter after it and and turn the mix down.

Just gave it a go and it sounds wicked! Nice one

Will try this out, thanks @Awesome_Elvis

• Hey :thumbup:
    I´m interested in your results as i´d like to get some organ sounds à la "Lighten Up" by Chickenfoot. Guess that should be possible too ;)

Greets from Germany ;)