Brian Setzer Profiles?

• Does anyone have any good known Bassman type Brian Setzer profiles to point me to? I know there are gazillion in the Rig Exchange but always up for recommendations.

rig Rundown here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• check this one :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• check this one :

Nailed it! I just found it already installed in my Kemper! Thanks!!!

• I use this one live for some Setzer stuff but have to lower the gain quite a bit and back off the delay, but it works well after that for me.
    Have to try millstudios' suggestion too!!

• TopJimi has some profiles of a 63 Bassman (the one with the 6g6 circuit that Brian uses) that sound nice. But the real key to his tone (besides his chops) is the preamp in the Space Echo. It's like a HiFi preamp and makes every note stand out.

I use a DynoBrain in front of my Kemper with this profile and that's it! Now just many years of practice....

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
    But that's the way I like it baby
    I don't wanna live forever

• TopJimi has some profiles of a 63 Bassman (the one with the 6g6 circuit that Brian uses) that sound nice. But the real key to his tone (besides his chops) is the preamp in the Space Echo. It's like a HiFi preamp and makes every note stand out.

I use a DynoBrain in front of my Kemper with this profile and that's it! Now just many years of practice....

Is that the one that was originally called the "Brain Seltzer" or is it different?
    Great name but unfortunately a bit to close!
    My band opened for Buzz Campbell a few years ago (Lee Rocker/Hot Rod Lincoln) and he was using one. Sounded great!
    here's a youtube of him demoing it.

External Content youtu.be

Would love to get my hands on one.