Gate FX to shredder Profiles with distorted character

• I really would like to have an effect to interrupt long lasting sounds rhythmically. In my DAW I have a free plugin called "A1TriggerGate" that works great for it. Would it be technically possible to have something like that on the profiler?

• I really would like to have an effect to interrupt long lasting sounds rhythmically. In my DAW I have a free plugin called "A1TriggerGate" that works great for it. Would it be technically possible to have something like that on the profiler?

You could try something like a kill switch on your guitar or even programme one on your Kemper. All you need to do is assign a momentary button to reduce volume to zero when held down. By tapping on this repeatedly, you'd get your "stutter" effect. You could even programme a morph to do the same thing.

• You could try something like a kill switch on your guitar or even programme one on your Kemper. All you need to do is assign a momentary button to reduce volume to zero when held down. By tapping on this repeatedly, you'd get your "stutter" effect. You could even programme a morph to do the same thing.

Huh? ?( Could you please explain step for step exactly how I program in it on the Kemper? I didn't really undestand what you mean, :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Try out the "tremolo" effect (e.g. at slot x).

First set it up as you'd like to have it when it's 100% activated, at last play with the ducking settings to have it activated only when not hitting the strings.

For distorted sounds ducking set somewhere between - 3 and +3 should work (just guessing, I'm not at my Kemper amp at the moment).

• Huh? ?( Could you please explain step for step exactly how I program in it on the Kemper? I didn't really undestand what you mean, :)

Set up a simple two-stage FX switch/morph with regular volume at one point and zero volume at the other. Set the rise and fall time to be instantaneous. Set the footswitch to be instantaneous (not sure if you can do this with the Remote), but you could with other controllers.

Now, the button should work like a kill switch. Pressing it should interrupt the sound, pressing it repeatedly should create something like a stutter.