Rig Manager not seeing my Profiler

• RM has stopped seeing my profiler for some reason as of yesterday. Last working properly on previous RM version and Beta KPA about 2 weeks ago I think. I tried the latest versions of both RM and Profiler Beta updates and still not connecting.
    On Windows 10 latest version too. (Auto updates). Changed out my USB cable and also tried different USB port with with same result. When I unplug the USB cable from the back of KPA I see a message on PC which says 'Unknown device unplugged'. I can't see the KPA under device manager (i think it was there before). Should I go back to previous software versions?

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• Yeahp..still nothing in "local library" in Rig Manager. Maybe it's the recent update?

I tend to think quite a few people would be posting about and reporting the issue if it were related to the current firmware. I suppose you could try installing the version you were previously using and see if that resolves the issue.

• I tend to think quite a few people would be posting about and reporting the issue if it were related to the current firmware. I suppose you could try installing the version you were previously using and see if that resolves the issue.

I installed the lastest kemper OS update, which in the update page says that is compatible with the new rig manager. But still nothing.

Rig Manager Version V2.1.26.13232
    OS Version : 5.4.1.13212

• I installed the lastest kemper OS update, which in the update page says that is compatible with the new rig manager. But still nothing.
    Rig Manager Version V2.1.26.13232
    OS Version : 5.4.1.13212

If it's firmware related, installing the previous OS version (you were using) may resolve the issue.