Accidentally Bumping Knobs

• Is there a way to lock the front 'amp control' knobs of the Kemper when in performance mode? I tried using the lock button but it seemed to just lock the settings so it doesn't change with the patch changes. I've had a few shows where the bottom knobs have gotten bumped (seems to usually happen to the controls at the edge, gain/volume) and I don't realize it until the gig is underway and I'm struggling to pull the normal sounds out of it. I only use one performance during the show

Another similar issue I have had was with the tuner mode and the reference pitch knob. Is there a way to just disable the ability to change this? Luckily for this one I accidentally moved it a lot so it was immediately apparent. But I don't want to think about how long it would have taken me to notice if it was a small change :D

• Why don't you simply reload the one Performance you use, before you start your concert. This way you can be sure, that all Rig-specific settings including Gain and Rig Volume are as stored. However Master Volume could still be misadjusted.

If you activate the Tuner via Volume Pedal at heel there is no Reference Pitch on that tuner page that could be misadjusted.