Automatic EQ correction for non FRFR system

• Hello everyone.

I'm not (yet) a KPA user but I was wondering if the unit was also able to do something for the people (like me) that still want to use their power amp/cab in some occasion but, do also want to use the cabs simulated by the kemper. It would be very interesting if the kemper could analyse your actual power/amp/cab system, and then find the most relevent equalization to "transform" the sound into a FRFR sound...

I don't know if I'm clear enough (sorry for my english) but assume that the kemper can analyse your actual amp sound (that's what it does to create profile right ?), then automatically creates a corresponding EQ to this amp. With this global EQ activated, you could then activate all the cabs models of the kemper, because your amp+cab sound has been converted into a FRFR sound...

If it sounds stupid just tell me :D

• It doesn't sound stupid, just unrealistic, mainly because if you use a real guitar cab you don't have an FRFR reproduction system and an eq curve cannot force the speaker to reproduce or compensate for frequencies that it cannot handle.
    IMHO is not possible. More then happy to be wrong if it is the case

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• It doesn't sound stupid, just unrealistic, mainly because if you use a real guitar cab you don't have an FRFR reproduction system and an eq curve cannot force the speaker to reproduce or compensate for frequencies that it cannot handle.
    IMHO is not possible. More then happy to be wrong if it is the case

I think you are 100% right regarding the frequencies handling possibilities of a guitar amp.
    Anyway, could still be usefull to let the kemper "create" an EQ to try to compensate the gaps
    (even if, as you said, it cannot replace a good FRFR system).