holding Profiler Remote’s Effect Buttons switches to momentary operation automatically

• holding Profiler Remote’s Effect Buttons switches to momentary operation automatically
    What does this mean?

I Want an Option if you push an hold an effect button on the remote that you enter automatically in the editmode of the effect for faster editing

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• holding Profiler Remote’s Effect Buttons switches to momentary operation automatically
    What does this mean?

It means that when you press the button, it engages immediately. If you immediately release the button (i.e. normal operation) it functions as it always has. But if you hold the button longer than 500ms (maybe 750, I can't remember) it will enter momentary mode, and when you release the button it will disengage automatically.

• thx for fast reply

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett