Top Jimi "Match 30" Pack (Matchless HC-30)

• Hey Kemper Fans,

We're happy to announce our latest profile pack, the Match 30 Pack (20 profiles). The Match 30 Pack seeks to recreate the sound of a Matchless HD-30 Head (30 Watts).

Speakers Used During the Profiling Process: Early 70s Celestion G12M Greenback; 1970 Celestion G12H-25 Greenback

Min to Max Gain Range (Scale: 0 to 10): 0 to 6

Profile Type: Studio and Merged

This pack offers a more modern take on vintage 30W British amp tones, as well as higher gain grit and drive. Useful for anything from country to blues to heavy rock. The profiles work great with either single coil or humbucker pickups. Great tones to be had!

Matchless HC-30 Background Info: The HC-30 is the head version of the DC-30 combo. Channel 1 of this boutique 2-channel head is voiced like a Vox AC30 on steriods. Channel 2 is a bit more modern, with more gain and grit.

Check 'em out, and let us know what you think.

Thanks,
    Jimi :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Amazing profiles, as usual.

• Sounds awesome ... DC30 & Trainwreck ..... " mid-range-AC-like Heaven " covered :) ... yep I know the TW is EL34 :)

Gotta ask / request:-

By a country-mile, my favourite "Freidman" ... and quite honeslty the most versatile "rock" Friedman is the "Dirty Shirley" .... any chance there might be a TJ Dirty Shirley Pack coming ..... ?

Ben

Edited once, last by benifin ().

• I can put the Dirty Shirley on the list. We already have have the JJ-100 (Cantrell) and the Phil X waiting for profiling.

-Jimi

Sounds great and nice upcoming list...would love to hear a few profiles to go along with your normal style that are a bit closer miced and/or more on axis (less room sound)...to have the best of both worlds!

Thanks.

• Hi,

All of our profiles are close mic'ed. Any room sound is just reverb added to the profiles.

-Jimi

And rgardless ...... please correct me if Im wrong TJ ...... but these profiles are done as "merged" at the same time with the same settings (?) ..... so if thats the case, just use those "versions" and use your Cab IR of choice .... (?)

Am I correct with the above TJ ?

Also ... just to cheack...... is every every profile provided with the "Studio" Version -as well as- the merged "version" at the same settings ?

Ben